PDA

View Full Version : Windy.

mapguy
11-14-03, 04:48 PM
And I'm not talking about my bedroom after a few pale-ales and steak. Man it has been windy here the past few days. Gusting up to 60mph. It's getting dangerous just trying to do a beer run. At one point I was driving west into the wind and hit a bump and I thought that I was going to do a Mario. Thankfully I drive a Ford and not a Toyota and kept all four wheels on the ground.

Ziggy
11-14-03, 05:10 PM
You may want to consider stocking up on the suds....

Ziggy

anait
11-14-03, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
You may want to consider stocking up on the suds....

Ziggy

Buy a Bubba!! :thumbup: I'm enjoying beer from a Players uniform this very afternoon. :cool:

mapguy
11-14-03, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by anait
Buy a Bubba!! :thumbup: I'm enjoying beer from a Players uniform this very afternoon. :cool:

I've already polished off my Maple Leaf's and Don Cherry Bubbas. My parent's couldn't find a Player's one to bring down to me. Do they still sell them?

Lizzerd
11-14-03, 05:46 PM
I'm loving it! I put off raking the leaves in my front yard until they were all down from the trees. Then it rained a few days ago when I planned to do it. Now, I don't have (m)any leaves in my yard!! Woo hoo!!

anait
11-14-03, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by mapguy
I've already polished off my Maple Leaf's and Don Cherry Bubbas. My parent's couldn't find a Player's one to bring down to me. Do they still sell them?

Not sure, but I might swing in to check tonight. I'm still trying to convince hubby that we HAVE to keep these three as important, valuable sports memorabilia. He wants to sell them to the first bidder. :D

chop456
11-15-03, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Lizzerd
I'm loving it! I put off raking the leaves in my front yard until they were all down from the trees. Then it rained a few days ago when I planned to do it. Now, I don't have (m)any leaves in my yard!! Woo hoo!!

Me too!

Someone else can rake them now. Suckers! :D

You must be getting the winds we had 2-3 days ago, Mappy. Be careful, you can lose your pants in a big gust.

Cam
11-15-03, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by chop456
Be careful, you can lose your pants in a big gust.

Pants? What P..... Yeah yeah..... (Score -1 Obvious) :p

Railbird
11-15-03, 09:11 AM
sitting here watching the sun rise I'm seeing where all you folk's leaves went.

In my gutters.