PDA

View Full Version : Columbus members: I need your help

DjDrOmusic
11-14-03, 11:37 AM
For the past two years, I have collected toys for the children at Franklin County Children's Services, so that the kids can have a nice Christmas. Last year, with the help of some friends, we were able to make sure that 1500 kids had a gift on Chritstmas morning. These kids will steal your heart if you are able to meet them, and the sobering fact that they have no family to share the holidays with is the reason I got involved. PLEASE, if you can help, drop off an unwrapped toy at Woo Doggies, and I'll make sure they get to the kids. Anything is appreciated, but to be honest it is more difficult to provide things for the teens. Look for the Christmas tree at Woo Doggies to put your gift under, or give it to a server or the bartender and tell them it's for the Dr."O" Toy Drive. Woo Doggies is also collecting nonperishable food items to be donated to those less fortunate this holiday season. Thanks in advance, and lets show CBus how big the hearts of Champcar fans are. :)

RaceGrrl
11-14-03, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the info, Dr. I'll bring something over before the holidays. Thanks for organizing this- it's a good thing you're doing.