PDA

View Full Version : Prost rips Ferrari a new one.

mapguy
11-12-03, 10:06 AM
In this ITV-F1.com article (http://www.itv-f1.com/news/news_story/18758) Prost lets them have it with both barrels over team orders. Some beauty quotes:

What annoys me most is the way certain drivers sign No 1 contracts leaving the No 2 with nothing to do but lick their boots.

The Frenchman, who was sacked by Ferrari in 1991, said Barrichello deliberately made a slow start to hold up cars on the right of the circuit and allow Schumacher to make up four positions.

:eek: :thumbup:

FTG
11-12-03, 11:20 AM
That's how the start at Indy looked to me too.

Ankf00
11-12-03, 12:11 PM
hey dude, w/o Ferrari there would be no forumula 1, didn't you get the memo?!:eek: :laugh:
we should be thankful they stick around with such plebian competition in order to enlighten our mundane meaningless lives :saywhat: :barfemoticon:

mapguy
11-12-03, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Ankf00
hey dude, w/o Ferrari there would be no forumula 1, didn't you get the memo

Dammit, I know it's here somewhere.

I found it. Right under the one the memo from Freak Nation claiming that there is no relation to the 5 blowovers.

Ankf00
11-12-03, 12:52 PM
I'm going to need your TPS reports before you go home today. :p

rabbit
11-12-03, 02:16 PM
Yeeaaaaaah. If you could do that, that would be great. :gomer:

Back on topic... Ferrari can keep the shenanigans (sp?) coming. It gives me somebody to root against.:thumbup:

mapguy
11-12-03, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Ankf00
I'm going to need your TPS reports before you go home today. :p

Yeahhh, that would be great....

Dr. Corkski
11-13-03, 12:28 AM
So now Juan "The Passer" Montoya can't manage to find a way past one slower car ahead even on a wide front straight like Indy? If it was impossible for Montoya to pass 1 slower car at the start, how in the world did the Renaults make up all these positions during starts this year? :thumdown:

Prost should stick to ru(i)nning his own team. :laugh:

JT265
11-13-03, 10:48 AM
Prost should stick to ru(i)nning his own team.

True dat. Why, that useless no talent wanker never accomplished anything in a race car, so why would we listen to the opinion of a fool like that? :saywhat:

Nascar, Ferrari, debris yellows, WWE, hell, it's all the same to me. :rofl:

Ankf00
11-13-03, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Zhivago
So now Juan "The Passer" Montoya can't manage to find a way past one slower car ahead even on a wide front straight like Indy? If it was impossible for Montoya to pass 1 slower car at the start, how in the world did the Renaults make up all these positions during starts this year? :thumdown:

Prost should stick to ru(i)nning his own team. :laugh:

aw, someone said something about Ferrari and now Doc's sucking his thumb ;)