PDA

View Full Version : Ashley says the "C" word

nrc
11-04-03, 02:46 AM
http://home.insight.rr.com/nrcaldwell/images/ashley.jpg

Ashley Judd appeared on Letterman tonight with Paul ******* filling in for Letterman.

The topic of Dario came up and ******* asked if he drove Formula One.

"He's a Champ Car driver!" she said. As soon as she said it she flinched and covered her mouth, "Well, he's not ri.. anymore, he's IRL at the moment."

It was funny because she obviously felt she had said something wrong. It's impossible to say whether that was because she knows that the IRL doesn't like to hear the "C" word, or because she felt she might have spilled something about Dario.

rabbit
11-04-03, 03:05 AM
:laugh:

pchall
11-04-03, 09:10 AM
Too funny.

I understand using the "speak no evil" frame from Tivo, but how about giving us a nice cleavage shot, too? ;)

cart7
11-04-03, 09:27 AM
At first glance at this threads topic I was sure Ashley had said Crapwagon. :laugh:

chop456
11-04-03, 09:59 AM
Beautiful. :D

In light of recent developments, she probably can't get him out of there fast enough.

Chief
11-04-03, 09:59 AM
Man, ******* makes her look even more beautiful than she already is!

chop456
11-04-03, 10:03 AM
As far as the issue of her being hot, I'm afraid I don't get it.

mapguy
11-04-03, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by chop456

I agree. She only ranks a 6 on mapguy's Babe-O-Meter.

RaceChic
11-04-03, 10:17 AM
I thought it was a completely different 4-letter word that girls don't like.

That's absolutely priceless. :laugh:
Even Ashley doesn't recognize the IRL!!!

I'm not really liking the pristine princess look that she sports around.

Warlock!
11-04-03, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by pchall
...how about giving us a nice cleavage shot, too? ;)
Ashley Judd has cleavage??? You sure you're not talkin' 'bout her plumber's crack?

Warlock!

Chief
11-04-03, 11:01 AM

I never said hot, but, I recall her high heels clicking by me numerous times on pit road. And let me say none of you Clark Gable types would be able to resist as she is a looker. Of course many of you might prefer the other type "ooker" starting w/ an "H".;)

lone_groover
11-04-03, 11:50 AM
Seen it! Paul was great.

Looks-wise, Ashley's a "10" in my book. She makes me swoon.

:thumbup:

Accipiter
11-04-03, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by nrc
"He's a Champ Car driver!" she said. As soon as she said it she flinched and covered her mouth, "Well, he's not ri.. anymore, he's IRL at the moment."

Great pic. BTW, I'm pretty sure she said, "for the moment."

:rofl:

Warlock!
11-04-03, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Chief
And let me say none of you Clark Gable types would be able to resist as she is a looker.
Truth be told, I prolly wouldn't be able to resist a "3" if she was willing (Hell, I don't think I'd turn down Clark Gable if he brought beer). But I gotta agree with Mappy... she's the epitome of a girl with average good looks.

Still cool that she said ChampCar when put on the spot... :cool:

Warlock!

indyfan31
11-04-03, 03:18 PM

For those of us who don't define a "sexy" woman by how little clothes she wears, how much her boobs cost or if she kissed Madonna, Ashley is definetly a "10".

Ankf00
11-04-03, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by mapguy
I agree. She only ranks a 6 on mapguy's Babe-O-Meter.

werd.

RaceGrrl
11-04-03, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by indyfan31
For those of us who don't define a "sexy" woman by how little clothes she wears, how much her boobs cost or if she kissed Madonna, Ashley is definetly a "10".

Yeah, but if she did those things too, she'd be an "11."

lone_groover
11-04-03, 03:54 PM
HA HA :eek:

:)

Jay
11-04-03, 04:15 PM
That was ****ing hilarious! :rofl:

Railbird
11-04-03, 05:32 PM
count me in with Map and Warlock.

I've seen her in a variety of pits and paddocks and she's never struck me as anything more than fairly nice looking.

RacinM3
11-04-03, 05:42 PM
Classic!:laugh:

Warlock on the rampage!:thumbup:

JT265
11-04-03, 07:00 PM
Dunno Warlock!, last trip down 24 there was talk of a large folically-challenged individual roamin' the beanfields late at night, jar O' Beam in one hand and a flashlight in the other, searching for rockpiles inhabited by small furry animals.

Coincidence? You decide. :D

BTW-Ashley may not be hot, but then, neither am I. Therefore, I believe that we make the perfect couple. ;)

Robstar
11-04-03, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by lone_groover

Looks-wise, Ashley's a "10" in my book. She makes me swoon.

:thumbup:

I'm with you groover...
:thumbup: :thumbup:

lateralus42
11-04-03, 08:20 PM
Ashley absoultely hates the IRL. I have people back in Scotland who told me that Dario was complaining that some IRL PR people were hounding her to make some TV appearance. She kept making excuses, but they never got the hint that she didnt want them to expoit her.

Sean O'Gorman
11-04-03, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Railbird
count me in with Map and Warlock.

Even on the whole Clark Gable and some beer thing? :saywhat:

Sean O'Gorman
11-04-03, 08:34 PM
Oh yeah, and I'd say shes only a 6 or 7. Shes nothing special, I went a co-ed Catholic high school, there were much better looking girls (who wanted nothing to do with me of course :) ) there.

rabbit
11-05-03, 01:17 AM
Hot? No.

Very attractive? Yes.

BlueStang
11-05-03, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by nrc
http://home.insight.rr.com/nrcaldwell/images/ashley.jpg

Hmmm... lookin' good. Sorry I missed it.

Blue

KLang
11-05-03, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by BlueStang
Hmmm... lookin' good.

Would that be Ashley or Paul? ;)

RacinM3
11-05-03, 12:11 PM
Watched it on TiVo last night. I give her a 3 out of 10 on the scale of hot superstar actresses. She couldn't carry Charlize Theron's lunchbox.

And please, when she started talking about 'playing with the apex' my eyes started rolling back in my head.

BlueStang
11-12-03, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Type-S
Would that be Ashley or Paul? ;)

Ashley, for sure. :gomer:

Ratattack
11-16-03, 08:45 PM
Any word yet on where Dashley is going. Heard rumor he's resigned with Mikey? :confused:

RTKar
11-16-03, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Ratattack
Any word yet on where Dashley is going. Heard rumor he's resigned with Mikey? :confused:

Miller's saying he'll resign but not that he really wants to.

lone_groover
11-17-03, 12:42 PM
I think that the Diarrhea situation is STILL way up in the air; otherwise, insider lemmings would be running around all over the fora putting "winky" smilies in every thread.

I don't care for the hairy S.O.B., but I think he's getting desperate. Poor guy.

:)

KobySon
11-18-03, 12:35 PM
that's cute.

my back is getting sore just thinking about it.

jonovision_man
11-18-03, 03:50 PM
http://www.tsn.ca/auto_racing/irl/news_story.asp?ID=60975&hubName=auto_racing-irl

Going back to AGR.

Too bad.

jono

KLang
11-18-03, 04:33 PM
At least Dario knows how to fly. Maybe he can figure out how to properly land a crapwagon.

JohnHKart
11-18-03, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by SOG35
Oh yeah, and I'd say shes only a 6 or 7. Shes nothing special, I went a co-ed Catholic high school, there were much better looking girls (who wanted nothing to do with me of course :) ) there.

My British born friend says she's the most beautiful woman he's ever seen....She does absolutely nothing for me, but I'm spoiled being into latin and eastern euro women.....I see better looking women just driving around LA every week.

JH