PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, DJDrO

RaceGrrl
11-03-03, 09:11 AM
The party was small, but we had a good time. We even had our own party room and very dedicated wait staff. Thanks to Jerry (the good Dr) and to Champ Fans Central for all of the cool freebies.

Everyone who attended went home with a nice parting gift. I scored a Walker Racing/Darren Manning hat and a cardboard cutout of Mikey and Dario, which will be good for some campground target practice at MidOhio next year.

On behalf of OffCamber and Crapwagon, Lizzerd presented the Dr and WooDoggies with a very nice plaque to thank them for all their hard work and support of CART and its fans.

See you all at the next party... and thanks again Dr!

DjDrOmusic
11-03-03, 08:38 PM
Thanks Missy, I wish more could have attended, but those that did had a great time, and my daughter got a new Jeemy pic for her room! Thanks to the LOYAL OFF CAMBER MEMBERS who made this worthwhile, and to ChampFans Central for all the help with everything. Thanks also to Walker Racing, RocketSports, Team Rahal and Kathi at CART.

Joelski
11-07-03, 11:40 AM
Sorry to be remiss in posting here, but You did a kicka$$ job of organizing and holding things together! Three cheers for Jerry!

RaceGrrl
11-07-03, 11:47 AM
Joelski, linkie the pics?