PDA

View Full Version : PARTY IS ON !!!!!!!!!!! :-)

DjDrOmusic
10-29-03, 12:09 AM
OK I have put too much work into this thing to let the flames from hell ruin it. There will be a party at Woo Doggies Sunday. I will meet with the management tomorrow to let you know the time. Those of you who are members of Champ Fans Central, your meeting and election of officers is still happening at 2pm. If you still want to do the brunch I need to know ASAP so that Woo Doggies can prepare. Let me know if you will make it!!!

Dr. "O"

rocket
10-29-03, 08:23 AM
Sorry Dj:(

To everyone that makes it...enjoy, and have one for me.

flobee1kenobi
10-29-03, 10:51 AM
unless some fluke of nature....
probly not going to make it

BUT - all thanks and kudos to the Dr. for all the hard work that has oviously gone into this weekend!
It is and always will be appreciated by the Columbus/Buckeye horde that I hang around with!

And I was sooooo ready to kick some a** at Speeds!

Twisty Bits
10-29-03, 09:07 PM
If this thing doesn't get off the ground, please let me know if there are some costs that you may have incurred that you need help with. I'd be happy to help out where I can.

Cam
10-29-03, 10:47 PM
Any chance of the Colts/Fish game on the TV? :)

Napoleon
10-30-03, 09:24 AM
I am just way too busy to be able to blow a day driving to Columbus. This is the first year since we started doing this where I just can't make it.

RaceGrrl
10-30-03, 10:14 AM
I'll be there! What time will we be starting the festivities?

DjDrOmusic
10-30-03, 12:48 PM
Let's start at Noon, and bring down the plaza! :D

mello
10-30-03, 01:58 PM
Cool! We will be there. Woo chips for lunch.. yummy

lisa
10-31-03, 01:46 PM
I won't be there, I'll miss you guys. Have lots of fun!

Woo chips.....I'm going to miss Woo chips :cry:

mello
10-31-03, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by lisa
I won't be there, I'll miss you guys. Have lots of fun!

Woo chips.....I'm going to miss Woo chips :cry:

I will save you one. You can have it in a few weeks when you come over. Should be good and tasty by then.