"The Truth" at 8

PT on WT at 9

it's all good

anait
10-28-03, 10:59 PM
Two metaphors one should not accidentally combine:

'I want to pick your brain...'
'I've got a bone to pick with you...'

:eek: :eek: :rofl: :rofl: Dave Despain looked like he wanted to disappear into the floor!!

Sean O'Gorman
10-29-03, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by anait
Two metaphors one should not accidentally combine:

'I want to pick your brain...'
'I've got a bone to pick with you...'

:eek: :eek: :rofl: :rofl: Dave Despain looked like he wanted to disappear into the floor!!

:confused:

I missed it, what did he say?

anait
10-29-03, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by SOG35
:confused:

I missed it, what did he say?

Just before going to a commercial, Dave said something like, "I wanna pick your bone..." - I'm sure he meant to say one or the other phrase, and just got tongue-tied. :rofl: He quickly wrapped up and went to commercial!! :D

nrc
10-29-03, 01:23 AM
PT said that Forsythe has a new sponsor lined up for next year that won't be announced until after the season. He also says that there are lots of good announcements ahead for CART fans, presumably the new title and associate sponsors, at least.

Don Quixote
10-29-03, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by nrc
He also says that there are lots of good announcements ahead for CART fans, presumably the new title and associate sponsors, at least.
But, but, but, this was to be the last year for CART. There must be some mistake here. ;)

Corner5
10-29-03, 01:05 PM
PT was great on WT, except, he said later in his career he would like to try nascar. PT, don't go to nascar, your too good of a RR-er for that. Noooooo!

Anait- I heard that "pick your bone" I bet DD fell off his chair after the cut!!!! He knew what he said!! :laugh: :laugh:

Dirty Sanchez
10-29-03, 02:07 PM
He can dodge questions better than he can a white and green Lola. :D At least he did mine last night. :laugh:

Jay
10-29-03, 07:44 PM
PT was on Canada AM this morning, and he mentioned that he might be doing a one-off in Nascar at the end of the year as part of a promotional thing with Ford and one of their Nascar drivers who was looking for the champiopnship(forget the name). He said firmly that he'd be with Forsythe last year (as he has everywhere), but he seemed to hint at something else after that... really hope it's not NASCAR, but in another way, I figure after all of the help he's given CART in the last few years, he can do what he wants...