PDA

View Full Version : Heinz Harald Frentzen is looking for work, and apparently is desperate....

devilmaster
10-27-03, 03:22 PM
:shakehead

http://www.tsn.ca/auto_racing/news_story.asp?ID=58553&hubName=auto_racing

Steve

Lizzerd
10-27-03, 03:31 PM
Heinz-Harald obviously doesn't read North American newspapers. If Jordan F1, DTC, and Earl are the only options he is persuing, for his sake I pray he lands the touring car gig.

Also, wasn't there a rumor a while back that Cheezer was losing Red Bull next year?

mapguy
10-27-03, 03:31 PM
No worries Steve, methinks that he is bringing Deutch (sp) Post with him to cover the (probable) loss of Red Bull. Then he'll change his name to Harry, kiss the ole yard o bricks and say all the nice things about respecting the Speedway and what a great visionary the idiotGrandson is and the lemmings will lap it up and claim that HH "gets it".

Lizzerd
10-27-03, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by mapguy
... and the lemmings will lap it up and claim that HH "gets it".

:rofl: Just like they did for Gil, Helio, Dixon, Kanaan...

"They have seen the light!"

RacinM3
10-27-03, 03:56 PM
Heinz Harald Frentzen.

The name just ROLLS off the American tongue.

Jonezzy_33
10-27-03, 06:11 PM
I heard this after the USGP. I was under the impression he's wanting to try the Indy 500. Hopefully if that's the case, he'll just do a one-off! :(

JoeBob
10-27-03, 06:35 PM
I'd just like a dollar for every Frentzen rumor I've heard over the last few years. At least it isn't empty talk about CART anymore. The IRL can have the Tom Kristienson rumors too. :p

pchall
10-27-03, 08:46 PM
Heinz Harald Frenetic won't find a ride in North America next season for which he isn't bringing major bucks....

cartmanoz
10-28-03, 06:46 PM
Stay in Europe HHF! You don't need the hospital bills...

lone_groover
10-29-03, 11:28 AM
As an enticement, Beerfart has offered Weird Harald the number "57".

:gomer: