PDA

View Full Version : As a small favor to those of us who read OC at work...

rabbit
10-24-03, 02:07 PM
How about a "NSFW" (Not Safe For Work) warning in the subject lines of threads involving scantily clad women? :) I clicked "Helio's offseason surgery" :eek: expecting to read about some medical condition and ended up falling all over myself trying to minimize the window before the sexual harrassment police walked by my desk. :o Thanks.

EDIT - This probably should have gone in "Feedback". Sorry.

devilmaster
10-24-03, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by rabbit
How about a "NSFW" (Not Safe For Work) warning in the subject lines of threads involving scantily clad women? :) I clicked "Helio's offseason surgery" :eek: expecting to read about some medical condition and ended up falling all over myself trying to minimize the window before the sexual harrassment police walked by my desk. :o Thanks.

Its about racing..... there's a wall, some catch fencing, sponsorship........

Whats the problem here? :laugh: :rofl: :laugh:

Steve

Turn7
10-24-03, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by rabbit

I don't think that would deserve a work warning. As long as there isn't any nipplage showing, I would consider it work safe.

There in lays the problem with relying on NSFW warnings. They vary depending on interpretation of the NetNazzi's at each company.

Andrew Longman
10-24-03, 06:25 PM
NSFW?

Boy am I glad I am an owner in my business.

Internet freedom I guess balances out having to make sure we can afford to pay the employees.

TRDfan
10-24-03, 11:43 PM
I can no longer access OC at work.

When I try - Sonicwall pops up a message:

"This site deemed inappropriate for work. If any questions see the jackass across the hall"

But for some reason I can still get to CW and 7G.

Ziggy
10-24-03, 11:47 PM
wow

Ziggy

rabbit
10-25-03, 12:25 AM
The SH police are pretty strict here. :rolleyes: And our office is very wide open. There are probably 5-10 people at any given time with a clear view of my screen. :(

Jag_Warrior
10-25-03, 09:32 AM
As long as there's a Champ car (or a sports car) somewhere in the photo, I'd give you a pass, Rabbit. But if it was a stock car or IRL car... I'd have to give you up to the N.O.W. posse. :laugh:

mapguy
10-25-03, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Turn7
nipplage

:D

My new word of the day.

Cam
10-25-03, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by TRDfan
I can no longer access OC at work.

When I try - Sonicwall pops up a message:

"This site deemed inappropriate for work. If any questions see the jackass across the hall"

But for some reason I can still get to CW and 7G.

WTF? :saywhat: