PDA

View Full Version : Brack's accident - just under 200 Gs.

devilmaster
10-17-03, 01:15 PM
http://www.tsn.ca/auto_racing/news_story.asp?ID=57442&hubName=auto_racing

Steve

Jonezzy_33
10-17-03, 01:16 PM
:eek:

Foxman
10-17-03, 01:27 PM
Saying he's extremely lucky to be alive would be an understatement.

Andrew Longman
10-17-03, 02:50 PM
"That gate post didn't give, and that's what exploded the car. It was like a bomb going off."

And if the post had hit the car differently we could have had another Zanardi moment.

Thank God

They must reverse that reverse fence before racing there again. That dodged bullet needs to be respected.

RaceChic
10-17-03, 07:41 PM
Oh my goodness!!! That's wild! Man is Kenny Brack very, very, very, very lucky. :eek: :shakehead

cart7
10-17-03, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by RaceChic
Oh my goodness!!! That's wild! Man is Kenny Brack very, very, very, very lucky. :eek: :shakehead

Luck has nothing to do with it mam, I've been informed over and over again at TF that its the skill and ability of the drivers that's preventing catastrophic wrecks like Kenny's from happening in those side by side pack races. Luck and the grace of God have nothing to do with it. :rolleyes: :gomer:

RobGuru
10-19-03, 11:01 AM
I'm with you on this one. The Hamilton crash from a couple years ago should have been all that was needed to fix that fence problem. Now KB is paying the price for those who have not learned from past mistakes.

And someone's gotta get a handle on the EARL cars getting airborn as well... before they're put on the track again... even one time.

:mad: