PDA

View Full Version : The Middle Finger Jerk . . .

Wheel-Nut
10-15-03, 12:26 PM
Yeah for Texas!!

LINK (http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/2157830)

Ankf00
10-15-03, 01:13 PM
guess an EE can afford 15K for something like that, dayum.

it happened in Lockhart, :rofl:

rabbit
10-15-03, 01:15 PM
:shakehead

I have an unnerving feeling the court may have just opened Pandora's box.

Ankf00
10-15-03, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by rabbit
:shakehead

I have an unnerving feeling the court may have just opened Pandora's box.

it's the Texas state court not the national one, the state court ruled on that famous sodomy case that was settled this summer a few years back and even though they ruled in favor of the paintiff, the law wasn't overturned until the national court did it's part.

rabbit
10-15-03, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Ankf00
it's the Texas state court not the national one.... I know. It's a state law not covered by the U.S. Const, unless someone wants to make it a 1st Amm. FoS issue out of it.

Still seems like a stupid decision to me.

Chief Justice Kenneth Law wrote in his dissenting opinion that the case did have "all of the ingredients for immediate violence" and that "one must ignore the reality of modern life to not recognize that many instances of `road rage' begin in such a manner." Gotta go with the chief on this one.

FTG
10-15-03, 01:32 PM
Chief Justice Kenneth Law wrote in his dissenting opinion that the case did have "all of the ingredients for immediate violence" and that "one must ignore the reality of modern life to not recognize that many instances of `road rage' begin in such a manner."

Guns don't kill people. Flipping the bird kills people.

Foxman
10-15-03, 01:54 PM
I love flipping the bird, it's so much easier than rolling down the window and asking/yelling "How do you drive with your head stuck so far up your f'ing arse" :D

I also carry one of those mag lites that holds 6 D cells.

mapguy
10-15-03, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Foxman

I also carry one of those mag lites that holds 6 D cells.

Take out the batteries and fill it with sand. Works much better that way.

mapguy
10-15-03, 02:17 PM
[Edit]

Sorry, that was in bad taste.

RichK
10-15-03, 02:20 PM
Chief Justice Kenneth Law wrote in his dissenting opinion that the case did have "all of the ingredients for immediate violence" and that "one must ignore the reality of modern life to not recognize that many instances of `road rage' begin in such a manner."

ALL instances of 'road rage' begin by people driving in cars. What shall we do about that?

Wheel-Nut
10-15-03, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Ankf00
it's the Texas state court not the national one, the state court ruled on that famous sodomy case that was settled this summer a few years back and even though they ruled in favor of the paintiff, the law wasn't overturned until the national court did it's part.

I don't know if that was an accidental typo but it it seems damn funny to me!!! :rofl:

Ankf00
10-15-03, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Wheel-Nut
I don't know if that was an accidental typo but it it seems damn funny to me!!! :rofl:

you're a sick perv :p

plaintiff being the charged/indicted gay f00 who challenged the law federally :P

indyfan31
10-16-03, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by rabbit
Gotta go with the chief on this one.

First question that comes up, what's next? You can't stick your tongue out a people? Roll your eyes, go to jail? :rolleyes:

It occurs to me that some of these politicians and justices are completely out of touch with reality. Maybe if they drove themselves to work instead of being chauffered they'd understand why we do what we do.