PDA

View Full Version : CART.com

Lizzerd
10-11-03, 05:50 PM
I'm wondering if this is the same for anybody else. I've got a cable connection, yet CART.com is always sooooo sloooowww to load. Loading a page can take up to two minutes, even when I click the "Back" button in my browser. All the while my hard drive is chattering.

It makes it almost too painful to even visit sometimes. For instance, it took me almost a half hour to create, submit, then edit and resubmit my COLRS team, then reload the home page.

Something ain't right here.

Classic Apex
10-11-03, 06:49 PM
Yep, that has always annoyed me too. The main outline of the main page appears instantly...then the body of the page takes at least 5 seconds to appear (and I have DSL).

:confused:

XFT
10-11-03, 10:13 PM
works fine for me - outline loads instantly body in about 2 seconds after that or so:)

Warlock!
10-12-03, 11:57 AM
Always been bad for me too. Cant stand to go there for anything other than live timing.

Warlock!

Cam
10-12-03, 12:08 PM
Loaded in about 5 seconds for me just now. Now espn.com, that's a whole different story!

TKGAngel
10-12-03, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Cam
Loaded in about 5 seconds for me just now. Now espn.com, that's a whole different story!

Ditto that for espn.com

Those darn interactive banner ads that take up the entire page cause the page not to load 95% of the time for me, especially when I use AOL. I just want to find out scores and racing news, not have ads running amok all over the page.