PDA

View Full Version : Foyt "Hunk" Watch

FRANKY
10-09-03, 11:07 AM
"Foyt is hottest bachelor Larry Foyt, driver of the No. 14 Foyt/Harrah's Racing Dodge, has been named North Carolina's hottest bachelor by Cosmopolitan magazine. Foyt, a rookie in the NASCAR Winston Cup Series, and 49 bachelors representing the 50 states are revealed in the November issue of Cosmopolitan which hits newsstands nationwide on October 14. Cosmopolitan conducted a state-by-state search for its feature entitled "Cosmo's Bachelor Bonus." Each bachelor was photographed in California or New York and the article reveals the inside track on each bachelor's interests. In addition, readers across the country will be able to contact the bachelor of their choice through special e-mail addresses created by the magazine. "I didn't quite know what to say when they told me I was selected," said the 26-year-old Foyt. "I had a blast in New York when I did the interviews and photo shoot. I also got a chance to meet some of the other bachelors and they were all pretty cool. It's a huge honor for me and the experience is something I'll never forget."

FOYT (http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmopolitan/men/about/photo/0,,284405_541168,00.html)

RaceGrrl
10-09-03, 11:11 AM
Hunk? Hardly. :rolleyes:

Quote: Mama's boy: "I can't live without my mother's advice; she helps me with everything from career decisions to buying gifts."

How gay is that?

devilmaster
10-09-03, 11:55 AM
wow. I am soooo moving to North Carolina...

If he's the hottest bachelor North Carolina has, that means NC has alot of ugly men, and that means the likelyhood that I'll get a date goes up! woohoo!!!!! :thumbup: :laugh:

And who said men shouldn't read Cosmo... ;)

Steve

RaceChic
10-09-03, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
Hunk? Hardly. :rolleyes:

Quote: Mama's boy: "I can't live without my mother's advice; she helps me with everything from career decisions to buying gifts."

How gay is that?

His Mama must have got all of her friends to vote for him. ;)

I read the title of this thread and scrunched up my face thinking, "Foyt? A hunk??!!" :confused:

Then I read it and realized it was out of the fan base of NASCAR land. The land of the fine folks that shave the #3 in their backs that are covered with more hair than a dog. :shakehead

pchall
10-09-03, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by RaceChic
I read the title of this thread and scrunched up my face thinking, "Foyt? A hunk??!!" :confused:

You need to remember that there are gomers who think Sarah Fisher is a hottie.

RaceGrrl
10-09-03, 12:47 PM
There was one photo on Larry's website that wasn't horrible. But the pic of him for Cosmo is not attractive in any way.

Sean O'Gorman
10-09-03, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
But the pic of him for Cosmo is not attractive in any way.

I think they accidentally put French Stewart's picture there instead. :laugh:

EDwardo
10-09-03, 01:55 PM
His daddy must be so proud!

Chief
10-09-03, 02:26 PM
My gawd....there's hope for all of us.

nz_climber
10-09-03, 03:46 PM
Yay there is hope for me yet :) Im off to race nascar, I should be able to keep up in my corolla ;)

Don Quixote
10-09-03, 03:49 PM
I think there is a typo in the caption. Shouldn't "hunk" be "white trash wanker"?

Jonezzy_33
10-10-03, 01:51 AM
Wait a minute, isn't Dale Earnhardt Jr. from NC? They pick ole' Larry? Practically every woman I know wants him, I'd figure that'd surely pertain there in NC.

Lizzerd
10-10-03, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by Jonezzy_33
Wait a minute, isn't Dale Earnhardt Jr. from NC? They pick ole' Larry? Practically every woman I know wants him, I'd figure that'd surely pertain there in NC.

Jonezzy, I'm glad I don't know the women you know.

chop456
10-10-03, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Jonezzy_33

It's the Drakkar.

Rrrrrrrowr, baby! :D

Jonezzy_33
10-10-03, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Lizzerd
Jonezzy, I'm glad I don't know the women you know.

OK, not all, but a couple of them I wish I didn't know. :rofl: I tell them he's probably gay, you should see how it riles them up! :rofl: :laugh: