PDA

View Full Version : $.56/share

KobySon
10-07-03, 12:09 PM
I can't remember where I read this or who was saying it, but one poster was talking about the people buying and selling MPH at 60 odd cents per share. The people buying thought that the buyout would be higher than 64, or whatever it was. The people selling thought it would be at the 56 cents offered by OWRS.

Yesterday, the price fell to 56 and it has been riding there since. Today, OWRS issued a proxy statement.

Is this a sign that "the market" thinks the offer is fair and is going to go through?

k

Joe in LA
10-07-03, 12:33 PM
Doesn't mean the market thinks its fair--does mean the market expects it to happen.

Jag_Warrior
10-07-03, 12:37 PM
Unless James "I'm not a bad person, I just did a bad thing" Grosfeld's lil pal, Jon-boy Vannini, gets in the way, the deal should go though as structured.

I just read that the stock is set to be delisted soon, over price and capitalization requirements. It baffled me as to why posters on another board were scooping up MPH above .60. Because it was cheap? "Cheap" is relative. I guess if they liked it at .60, they'll love it at .56. :gomer:

oddlycalm
10-07-03, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Jag_Warrior
It baffled me as to why posters on another board were scooping up MPH above .60. Because it was cheap? "Cheap" is relative. I guess if they liked it at .60, they'll love it at .56. :gomer:

Ideed, or why they would consider buying MPH at any price considering what they knew about the management situation.:shakehead

oc

KobySon
10-13-03, 12:32 PM
10/13 - .55/share