PDA

View Full Version : Life is VERY good

Lizzerd
10-07-03, 01:08 AM
Colts 38
Defending Super Bowl Champs 35

Overtime!

First time ever that a team has won a game when behind by 21 or more points with less than 4 minutes to go.

Pity the fools that went to bed.

Life is very very good!

Mariofan
10-07-03, 01:44 AM
What a comeback! A lot will be made about that call on Rice(it was terrible)but there were a lot of calls that were just as bad(the roughing the punter for one). Despite the refs, this was a great comeback against the #1 D in the NFL. Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison are an absolute joy to watch. Go Colts!

RaceChic
10-07-03, 09:31 AM
Dang! I was watching that game till just before that time !!! Just my dumb luck..... :shakehead

Don Quixote
10-07-03, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by RaceChic
Dang! I was watching that game till just before that time !!! Just my dumb luck..... :shakehead
Me too. Went to bed at 35-14. Can't believe it. Doh!

indyfan31
10-07-03, 10:20 AM
Personally I didn't care who won, but that has got to be the STUPIDEST rule ever written: when you leap, you're not allowed to LAND on a teammate?

FRANKY
10-07-03, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by indyfan31
Personally I didn't care who won, but that has got to be the STUPIDEST rule ever written: when you leap, you're not allowed to LAND on a teammate?

I was hoping he would miss because of that.

Eagle104
10-07-03, 12:44 PM
i'll agree that it's a stupid rule. but, this time, it came as payback for the call against the colts of roughing the punter, just one series before...when he wasn't. that was a bad call, too.

colts win.

Jonezzy_33
10-07-03, 01:46 PM
I still can't believe that game...

One thing is for certain, I wouldn't have want to been near Warren Sapp afterwards! :eek: