PDA

View Full Version : Foyt Futility Thread for 05/10/2003

devilmaster
10-03-03, 05:00 PM
Foyt will attempt to qualify this weekend.

He *should* get in. 45 cars are attempting to qualify with 2 of those cars, Ken Schrader and Johnny Sauter are out of provisionals.

Steve

Racewriter
10-03-03, 05:05 PM
I don't know. Schrader can usually cut a good lap when his back's against the wall, and Sauter is by far a better driver than Foyt - he handed Foyt his @ss every weekend when they were in ASA and BGN together.

Nothing is certain.

Cam
10-03-03, 06:07 PM
Bumped! Bye Bye Larry! :gomer:

devilmaster
10-03-03, 07:16 PM
And so ends this week's installment of the foyt futility thread.

:D
Steve

pchall
10-03-03, 07:51 PM
Damn.

You guys are too good.

I didn't even get a chance to look up the NASCRAP results after dinner and start the thread...

Cam
10-03-03, 10:48 PM
I was home from work sick today.... Is there anything other than Speed to watch?

nz_climber
10-04-03, 02:37 AM
so the weekend is over before it even started :p heheh good luck next time

Maybe he could get an earl ride (no risked of being bumped there :rolleyes: )

JT265
10-04-03, 09:41 AM
Well, at least the transporter driver knowed where to take that crap back to, cause he knowed where it comed from. ;)

DaveL
10-04-03, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by JT265
Well, at least the transporter driver knowed where to take that crap back to, cause he knowed where it comed from.

I feel bad for the driver of the transporter. The other drivers get to sleep Friday night. He has to keep driving back to the Foyt shop.

Jonezzy_33
10-05-03, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by DaveL
I feel bad for the driver of the transporter. The other drivers get to sleep Friday night. He has to keep driving back to the Foyt shop.

Scary thought!:eek:

Sean O'Gorman
10-05-03, 07:14 PM

On the plus side, he does get the weekend off! :laugh:

JT265
10-06-03, 09:11 AM

He MAY not have that much of a drive Dave. After all, most of the preparation thye do on their cars could be done in a rest area, or at least the parking lot of a truck stop.