PDA

View Full Version : Woo Doggies Update and apology

DjDrOmusic
10-03-03, 04:46 PM
First I beg your forgiveness, It has been a total brain fade on my part by not posting more often here. The fact that CW are giving the Crappy Awards at this party, and the fact that the Team Rahal fan club will also be attending, has sort of pulled me in all directions.
So without further incident here's what I have for the Fontana weekend:

Thursday Oct.30 from 8-12 The longest running Thursday Night Party in CBus with yours truly. Prizes for the ladies including Day Spa certificates.

Friday Oct.31- Woo Doggies Halloween Party 9-2 with yours truly. Prizes for the best costumes, drink specials and surprises.

Saturday Nov.1- Discount for all members attending. PepperJack will be playing from 9-1. This is the band that played before the season opener this year. If you've never seen them...well, lets just say they are different, but they are very talented and put on a great show.

Sunday Nov. 2- Doors open at 11, with brunch served until 1. There will be Belly Dancing by Racegrrl and friends, the race on the wide screen, the 1st Annual Crappy Awards, and a special presentation to Warlock of the Microsizer he sacrificed to the pool table during the season opener! A few surprises that I hope to pull off and possibly a Toyota Atlantic driver(although it's looking more and more unlikely).

I tried to get Team Rahal to bring a car over, but they say there isn't one available.
I promise I'll post more hereas the time approaches, just kick me in the butt if I slip up again!;)

rocket
10-03-03, 05:52 PM
This is a must attend...so I will...see ya there.:thumbup:

RaceGrrl
10-03-03, 06:24 PM
Thanks DJDrO- this looks like it's gonna be one great weekend!

:) :thumbup:

Warlock!
10-03-03, 06:25 PM
Dude... don't sweat all the extra stuff. The reason I go to these things is just so I can party with like-minded folk and watch champcars. If the rest of the partiers weren't gonna be there, no amount of show-cars is gonna make me attend.

All I'm sayin' is, if any of this party coordinating feels like work, don't do it. We'll still show (as long as there's beer! ;) )

Thanks, man...

Warlock!

RaceGrrl
10-03-03, 06:28 PM
I gotta agree with Warlock- this should be fun first. Do you need help coordinating any of this stuff, Dr?

DjDrOmusic
10-03-03, 08:22 PM
It isn't work when you're doing it for friends!:)

It really isn't any different except that Woo Doggies is going through some changes internally right now. The scary part is, I'm the only stable person there right now! :gomer:

Lizzerd
10-04-03, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by DjDrOmusic
The scary part is, I'm the only stable person there right now! :gomer:

That is scary, indeed! Can't wait for the party, Doc.

As far as the "extras" go, I agree with Warlock and RaceGrrl. All I need is the so-called like minded people, beer, a big TV, Champ Cars, beer, food, and beer.

And a nearby bed to crash in.

RaceChic
10-04-03, 09:48 AM
I'll really miss you guys....... :(
Warlock's sentiments (and I really hate to agree with him ;) ) sum it up for me. It's why I love to go when I can. :D

rocket
10-21-03, 06:14 PM
OK folks, time to get on board, the train leaves in 12 days. :D

mello
10-22-03, 06:59 AM

Thursday Oct.30 from 8-12 The longest running Thursday Night Party in CBus with yours truly. Prizes for the ladies including Day Spa certificates.

I don't suppose one of those Day Spa certificates could come up missing and be found on Sunday could it? :D 5:30 AM comes to early Friday to go out on a Thursday night.

mello
10-22-03, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by rocket
OK folks, time to get on board, the train leaves in 12 days. :D
Flywheel, Lisa, and I will be there on Sat. night depending on what time she rolls in town. And for sure around 11 on Sunday.

rocket
10-22-03, 07:04 AM
We'll be there sat evening...myself, erock, Warlock, possibly chop456.
See ya then.:thumbup:

RaceGrrl
10-22-03, 09:02 AM
I may be there Sat night too- I have rehearsal earlier that day, but will come over after if I can.

DjDrOmusic
10-22-03, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by mello
I don't suppose one of those Day Spa certificates could come up missing and be found on Sunday could it? :D 5:30 AM comes to early Friday to go out on a Thursday night.

HMMM I wonder if one could get caught in the lining of my Elvis costume???? ;)

Twisty Bits
10-23-03, 01:32 AM
HMMM I wonder if one could get caught in the lining of my Elvis costume???? ;)

If I hear one "Rock a Hula" outa you, I'm gonna toss my Polk Salad Annie all over the floor!!!:saywhat:

chop456
10-23-03, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Twisty Bits
If I hear one "Rock a Hula" outa you, I'm gonna toss my Poke Salad Annie all over the floor!!!:saywhat:

Tony Joe White. :D

I love that song!

Chomp......chomp, chomp.

Twisty Bits
10-23-03, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by chop456
Tony Joe White. :D

I love that song!

Chomp......chomp, chomp.

Check out Elvis' version, preferrably live. Kindy funny.

DjDrOmusic
10-23-03, 02:25 PM
Don't worry Twisty, I have "Love Me Freakin' Tender" all cued up and ready for you....Thankyou.....Thankyou verrry musch!! ;)

Twisty Bits
10-24-03, 03:29 AM
Don't worry Twisty, I have "Love Me Freakin' Tender" all cued up and ready for you....Thankyou.....Thankyou verrry musch!! ;)
That's all right, as long as there's not "too much conversation"

DjDrOmusic
10-24-03, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Twisty Bits
That's all right, as long as there's not "too much conversation"

Never, as long as you "Treat Me Right"! ;)

Twisty Bits
10-24-03, 04:17 AM
Never, as long as you "Treat Me Right"! ;)
That's alright Mama.