PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

rabbit
10-03-03, 12:01 PM
I have to do a visual-aid speech for a class I am taking. The topic I chose is the different theories on the cause of the crash that took Ayton Senna's life. I am looking for a high-quality video of the crash. It can be digital or VHS, it doesn't matter. If possible, I would like a copy that also has the laps leading up to it, including the start of the race. If anyone knows where I can get one, or if you have a copy you could send me, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, I have found a couple good websites for accurate information and pictures. But if anyone knows of any others, please let me know.

You can respond to this post, PM me, or send me an email at johnh@marcbreuers.com.

Thanks,
rabbit

rabbit
10-20-03, 10:00 PM
I am really regretting choosing this for my speech topic. I have to give the speech tomorrow a.m. and I am just REEEEAAAALLLYY depressed from pouring over all the research material and knowing just how preventable the whole thing was. :cry:

I can't wait to have this over with.

RaceChic
10-21-03, 07:02 AM
Did you ever get the video you needed?

Good luck! Kick some dignified butt!!! :D

Fenster
10-21-03, 11:21 AM
Sorry... I know that I am too late, but if you are curious about more there is an excellent website:
Senna Files (http://www.thesennafiles.com/)

You may have already seen it.

Hope it went well.

--Fenster.