PDA

View Full Version : What a fun race!

Moto-Guzzi
09-29-03, 09:53 AM
I was not expecting much but alot of crashes. I got much more. Sure there was the predictable high attrition rate, but there was aggresion, passing, drama and lots of excitment! That track may be micky mouse, but is sure showed how truly difficult it is to drive one of those cars on such a tight track. I was impressed, I hope lots of potential new fans stayed to check it out with the football lead in.

Andrew Longman
09-29-03, 11:14 AM
Agreed. I had fun with it. A lot of surprises and clearly a workout for the drivers.

I'm surprised there isn't yack around here slamming Junky for his brainfade and Tracy's agression. Both took out people with a lot on the line, but given the conditions it was perhaps an expected "racing thing"

Servia's shunt showed just how tough that jump was. I feel bad for him though. He's agressive, been running well as of last and I'd like to see him stay in a ride.

Dr. Corkski
09-29-03, 02:10 PM
They should have just raced crapwagons there instead if it was going to be a crash-n-wankfest at that Auto-x venue anyway. Save the Champ Cars for real race tracks.

RacinM3
09-29-03, 02:12 PM
A lot of surprises and clearly a workout for the drivers.

Not to mention a workout for the workers!