PDA

View Full Version : Chopper' Twisty Reptile ETC

Cam
09-28-03, 10:08 PM
Good seeing ya!!:thumbup:

RTKar
09-29-03, 10:00 AM
Hey Cam, missed you at Camp David once again.....:( Was it too cold for your southern hemisphere behind to be out at night????

chop456
09-29-03, 10:22 AM
Good to see everyone.

Special thanks to Lizz for the camping spot and letting me borrow everything I forgot.....again. And for fixing my grill!

And what a race.

Cam
09-29-03, 10:23 AM
Looked for ya before the race yesterday RT.... Was in Camp David for an hour or so before the race and after. Chop sure bailed out quickly! :eek:

chop456
09-29-03, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Cam
Looked for ya before the race yesterday RT.... Was in Camp David for an hour or so before the race and after. Chop sure bailed out quickly! :eek:

To no avail, either. It took us 45 minutes just to get to the street from the parking lot. I would think the police down there would have figured out SOME sort of plan to get people moved away from the area. Forcing EVERY car to go the same way is idiotic at best.

They suck. They really, really suck.

RTKar
09-29-03, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Cam

Didn't make over over to camp in the AM daylight (left at 2am)...Had to shop for tics...it was a tough market but I did end up in double letters in J, an excellent seat. Left right after the race, forgot to pay for our parking :eek: ( A check will be sent, I'm an honest guy), stopped to eat, home before 10pm. A GREAT weekend.:thumbup:

Twisty Bits
09-30-03, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by chop456
To no avail, either. It took us 45 minutes just to get to the street from the parking lot. I would think the police down there would have figured out SOME sort of plan to get people moved away from the area. Forcing EVERY car to go the same way is idiotic at best.

They suck. They really, really suck.

Ingrid and I sold the van and drove home on the Hot Rod Scooters. What a time saver.

http://www.rifilm.com/film/dumber.jpg

Twisty Bits
09-30-03, 01:59 PM
The CD player playing the Club music didn't make it through the weekend.http://a9.cpimg.com/image/C9/92/24098249-e624-02000180-.jpg