http://www.kcchiefs.com/images/holmes_texans.jpg

Lizzerd
09-29-03, 01:45 AM
Colts 55, Saints 21

Colts 4-0

Life is good!

DjDrOmusic
09-29-03, 01:50 AM
Bungles 21 Browns 14 Life is normal for us Browns fans! :flame: :shakehead :saywhat:

nz_climber
09-29-03, 02:48 AM
Why is that pansy wearing a helmet ?? He is on flat grass, and not going very fast!!

http://www.planet-rugby.com/gallery2/graphics/20020821.3n/wet_test.jpg
Doing a similar activity.... no helmets here!

Only climbers/ cyclists / and racing drivers where helmets!!

nz_climber
09-29-03, 03:04 AM
:p :p :p

WickerBill
09-29-03, 06:46 AM
Yeah, "similar activity" alright, sorta like a Hyundai is similar to a BMW. They both use rubber tires, right? ;)

Oh, BTW -- Broncos 4-0. Got their bad game out of the way so they can stomp the Chefs next week.

Turn7
09-29-03, 07:54 AM
Texans being 2-2 is a bigger accomplishment than the Broncos and Colts being 4-0, imo.

Ankf00
09-29-03, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Turn7
Texans being 2-2 is a bigger accomplishment than the Broncos and Colts being 4-0, imo.

those florida teams just aren't safe.

*cue the jaws music*

Eagle104
09-29-03, 12:19 PM
the bears have not lost again yet.

life is good.

nz_climber
09-29-03, 04:26 PM
By similar I meant, Flat ground, and trying to funny oval shaped ball to the other end of the field - yes the rules are different - but both require similar physical activity (running and getting tackled by the opposition)

;)

Racewriter
09-29-03, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by EDwardo
Chiefs 17, Crows 10

Chiefs 4-0

Life is good!

http://www.kcchiefs.com/images/holmes_texans.jpg

Yep. Thought they were going to give it away late, but...

Hey EDwardo - you from KC?

RTKar
09-29-03, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Eagle104

life is good.

Beat me to it....

Jonezzy_33
09-30-03, 01:32 AM
Don't get me started on the Jets or the Patriots... :shakehead

mexican
09-30-03, 04:23 AM
I had been waiting to post this, but since no one was biting...

how 'bout them boys? :D

EDwardo
10-01-03, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Racewriter
Yep. Thought they were going to give it away late, but...

Hey EDwardo - you from KC?

Yep! I believe you are also?:)

EDwardo
10-01-03, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by WickerBill

Oh, BTW -- Broncos 4-0. Got their bad game out of the way so they can stomp the Chefs next week.

Sorry boss, gotta disagree with you on this one. Friendly wager, perhaps?

EDwardo
10-05-03, 04:31 PM
"Originally posted by WickerBill

Oh, BTW -- Broncos 4-0. Got their bad game out of the way so they can stomp the Chefs next week."

Sorry boss. I was right and you were wrong.

Chiefs 24
nags, uh, Broncos 23

Chiefs 5-0

Life is still good.:)

http://espn-ak.starwave.com/i/media/nfl/2003/1005/photo/s_hall_frt.jpg

rocket
10-05-03, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Eagle104

life is good.

Ahhhh, they finally got 1 in the win column, but penalized for over 100 yards. I think everyone on the offensive line was called at least once.

WickerBill
10-05-03, 05:07 PM
If I were, uh, someone else, I'd just delete this thread and claim innocence. ;)

You gotta know that Dante can't do that every game... plus, the Chefs are peaking too early. :)

Barton
10-05-03, 05:16 PM
Dolphins recovering nicely from that hideous Week 1 loss to the Texans...

Dolphins 23
Giants 10

Woohoooo!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :cool: :cool:

EDwardo
10-05-03, 05:19 PM

You gotta know that Dante can't do that every game... plus, the Chefs are peaking too early. :)

Gosh boss. I have to disagree with you again! Dante has done just that 7 out of the last 10 games, going back to last year. The Nags tried to keep the ball away from him, but shucks, they just couldn't do it EVERY time!

As for the Chiefs (5-0) peaking too early, my goodness! Our offense didn't play very well at all and only scored 2 touchdowns. And I thought the Nags (4-1 :(, just lost to the Chiefs) were coming back against our tired defense but a little ineptitude on the Nags part helped the Chiefs win a squeeker!

Oh, I forgot:
http://espn-ak.starwave.com/i/media/nfl/2003/1005/photo/s_hall_frt.jpg

Ankf00
10-05-03, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Barton

Dolphins 23
Giants 10

Woohoooo!!!

stinking fishes!

Warlock!
10-05-03, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by rocket
Ahhhh, they finally got 1 in the win column, but penalized for over 100 yards. I think everyone on the offensive line was called at least once.
My Raiders and myself say, "Your welcome."

:mad:

Warlock!

RaceChic
10-05-03, 06:40 PM
The Chicago Bears actually won today !!! :eek:
Better enjoy it while I can...... :(

BigIrlFan
10-05-03, 07:03 PM
hahahaha

mexican
10-05-03, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Barton

Dolphins 23
Giants 10

Woohoooo!!!

too bad they go into self-destruct mode at the end of every season, I mean... look at last year, ridiculous

rocket
10-06-03, 11:47 PM
Little Johnny was in his 4th grade class, when the teacher asked the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up-Fireman, Policeman, Salesman, etc. Johnny was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.
"My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he'll go out to the alley with some guy and make love with him for money."
The teacher obviously shaken by this statement, hurriedly set the rest of the class to work on some coloring, and took little Johnny aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?"
"No," said Johnny, "He plays for the Raiders, but I was too embarrassed to say so."
:rofl:

Dr. Corkski
10-07-03, 12:00 AM
Just imagine how much worse the Raiders would be had they not instituted work-release programs in correctional facilities.

KaBoom21
10-07-03, 03:14 PM
Raider lost to the Bears? Thank goodness I was on the golf course and didn't witness it. Almost like it never happened. Well, until my girlfriend gave me crap about it, that is.

Grunschev
10-10-03, 04:02 PM
Miss Clark was a first grade teacher who recently moved from Kansas City to San Diego. On the first day of class she told the kids her favorite team was the Kansas City Chiefs and asked the kids who their favorite teams were. Susie said she liked the Chargers. Timmy said he liked the Padres. It went on this way until it was David's turn. David proudly said he liked the Broncos.

"Why do you like the Broncos, David?" asked Miss Clark.

"My father likes the Broncos and my mother likes the Broncos, so I like the Broncos too!"

"You don't have to follow in your parents footsteps, David. If your father was a drug dealing pimp and your mother was a hooker, what would you do?"

David thought about this for a few seconds before saying, "I'd be a Raiders fan!"

EDwardo
10-12-03, 06:25 PM
Well, life is STILL good.
http://espn-ak.starwave.com/i/media/nfl/2003/1012/photo/a_morton_ft.jpg

Chiefs 40
Cheeseheads 34

6-0.

Raiders, you're next

EDwardo
10-29-03, 12:37 AM
It just occured to me I forgot to mention that the Chiefs are still undefeated at 8-0, having dispatched the Raiders and the Bills.

Hey boss, remind me of the Bronco's record. I forget!

WickerBill
10-29-03, 06:36 AM
It's not that good. Just like the Chefs aren't that good!

Of course, if the Chefs were on their 9th string QB like we are, then we could compare apples to apples.

WB

cartman
10-29-03, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by mexican
I had been waiting to post this, but since no one was biting...

how 'bout them boys? :D

How 'bout them boys getting whupped by the Bucs. No offense, but as a die-hard Georgia fan I had to endure 4 years of Quincy Carter, probably the worst 4 years of my existance as a Georgia fan. Congrats to the boys for getting off to such a good start but trust me, Quincy's true colors will show before the end of the season. Looks like they already started to come out against the Bucs last weekend.

You Chefs fans are lucky. I'm glad you don't have to experience the hell that is being a Falcons fan like I do. Seriously, I think the Falcons, Chargers and Jaguars are in a serious competition to see who can get the first round draft pick next year. I'd be surprised if the Falcons win another game at all, even if Vick does return he can't save this pitiful team by himself.

WickerBill
12-08-03, 12:39 PM
Just some numbers for the Chefs fans.

218 yards rushing.
5 rushing touchdowns.
45-27 final score.

Oh, and one word for the Chefs:

"Pretenders".

WB

EDwardo
12-09-03, 12:03 AM
Just some numbers for the Chefs fans.

218 yards rushing.
5 rushing touchdowns.
45-27 final score.

Oh, and one word for the Chefs:

"Pretenders".

WB

Goodness! Throw the nags a bone during a miserable season (last time I looked the Chiefs were still in first place by 2 games). Personally, I am glad the Chiefs got a bad game out of their system so they can drive on to the playoffs. Too bad the nags got thrashed by the Bears a couple of weeks back, or Sunday's game might have actually meant something.

Hehehe. Be waving at you from the stands during the playoffs!

WickerBill
12-09-03, 06:43 AM
Guess I'll throw in another stat or two for you...

Chef's last four games: 800+ yards rushing allowed.

You'll be in the playoffs, but you won't be winning with that high-school caliber D.

Remember, you're one missed clipping call away from being swept by Denver.