PDA

View Full Version : Foyt Futility watch for 9/27/2003.

mapguy
09-27-03, 10:46 AM
I had to hit the refresh button on IE when I saw that Larry made it in the field at Talladega on speed. Not only that but he wasn't the last person to make it on speed (second last).

WTF? :saywhat:

Did ole AJ sneak a peak at Panther's set up guide?

DaveL
09-27-03, 11:22 AM
Larry got in the field because Lil E's run was (are you sitting down?) DQ'd! If not for a sixteenth of an inch, the Foyt transporter would be making its way back to AJ's garage for yet another weekend.

But don't be too shocked. The Detroit Tigers won 3 games this week too.

JT265
09-27-03, 11:38 AM
THIS JUST IN!!!!!!

The doctors were wrong!!!!

After the initial diagnosis of hemmoroids, it was determined that the condition existed due to a hairy little monkey.

Now that the little devil has flown outta me butt, I'm fine, Larry's in on speed, and the Tigers are winning.

Expect ToeKnee to reveal that the vision and revisions were all a hoax, and although the earl draws a solid 6.0 every week, he will renounce his stewardship of the sacred Yard O Bricks and join BiF# in the trenches at Jiffy-Lube.

pchall
09-28-03, 12:16 PM
Dang.

I might just have to actually watch a few laps of this mess just to see the futility.

Either that, or watch the Bengals and the Browns in it's entirety.

*** Keep up the good Futility Watch work, folks. It's nice to know the mission goes on even when my computer is down for a couple of days!

pchall
09-28-03, 06:16 PM
Larry redeems my faith in Foyt Futility.

43rd and DFL.

devilmaster
09-28-03, 06:18 PM
Larry Foyt was collected in an early accident when Goodyear showed once again why Firestone/Bridgestone handed Goodyear's ass to them.

Jeremy Mayfield's tyre done blowed up and collected 6 cars. Larry ends up last.

Larry was taken to hospital for observation after the accident.

Steve

Jonezzy_33
10-01-03, 12:23 AM
Really carrying on that "great" Foyt name ain't he? :laugh: :gomer:

mexican
10-01-03, 02:47 AM
Foyt injury update

by Fanball Staff - Fanball.com
Wednesday, October 1, 2003

News
Larry Foyt reportedly has a cracked wrist from his hard impact with the Talladega wall, but has been cleared by NASCAR to compete at Kansas.

Views
As one of the teams that are out of provisionals, however, he may not have to worry about it.

Updated on Tuesday, Sep 30, 2003 11:50 pm EDT