PDA

View Full Version : JT265 on a roll

trubritz
09-24-03, 08:42 PM
Way to go, latest post on 7 threads at once - is this a record?:D

RaceChic
09-24-03, 08:52 PM
Well ya know.... he's really simple minded.... his mind was simply only on this at the time !!! ;) :p

JT265
09-24-03, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by trubritz
Way to go, latest post on 7 threads at once - is this a record?:D

Thanks TB. I'm just trying to spite Mapguy, seeing as how he wouldn't FedEx his new 15" LCD monitor up to me, like he should have !!!! :D

And RaceChic, this morning I was walking my little dog Elrod on the jogging path at bayside park here, when two young nubiles happened along. Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine lookin' they were.

So, after a minute or ten of trying to decide whether there funbags were chemically altered, the one looks over at me and says, "HEY!!! where you going with that pig???"

So I said, "Elrod ain't no pig, he's a terrier".

So Bimbette #1, says, "SHUT UP YOU SLOBBERING RETARD!!!! I was talking to the terrier!!!" :mad:

So I ask you, after being slammed that bad, and in front of so many people, is that the best ya got?? :D

mapguy
09-27-03, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by JT265
Thanks TB. I'm just trying to spite Mapguy, seeing as how he wouldn't FedEx his new 15" LCD monitor up to me, like he should have !!!! :D

You've done it now JT! You heartless bastid. If only you went to the Dynasty Inn with that puprle carnation this travesty never would have happened.

BTW it was a 17". Size matters don't you know. :p

JT265
09-27-03, 08:56 AM
My apologies Mapper. Size does matter I know.

Course, that's all the more reason that you shoulda sent the damn thing up here in the 1st place. :laugh: