PDA

View Full Version : "You keep using that word - I do not think it means what you think it means"

RacinM3
09-23-03, 04:57 PM
WTF?? :confused:

rabbit
09-23-03, 04:58 PM
INCONCEIVABLE!

FTG
09-23-03, 05:09 PM
:saywhat:

Turn7
09-23-03, 05:13 PM
what word?

racer2c
09-23-03, 05:25 PM
You mean you'll put down your rock, and I'll put down my
sword and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?

WickerBill
09-23-03, 05:35 PM
M3, I'm an odd bird... it's a quote from The Princess Bride. (http://www.krug.org/scripts/princess_bride.html)

I just changed it.

RacinM3
09-23-03, 05:43 PM
lol, I got it from rabbit's response.

For the rest, type in www.offcamber.net in your browser window and watch the top of the screen. Now it says something different, about the "queen of filth" or some crazy-ass thing.

Lizzerd
09-23-03, 06:06 PM
I see it, but I still don't get it.

Turn7
09-23-03, 06:08 PM
Lizzerd,

I suppose you and I both failed the nerd test.
:confused:

RaceChic
09-23-03, 06:32 PM
I have no clue what anyone is talking about in this thread ???!!!! :confused:

rabbit
09-23-03, 07:07 PM
Rent The Princess Bride sometime this week. You'll have a good laugh and you won't feel so left out.

RaceChic
09-23-03, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by RacinM3
lol, I got it from rabbit's response.

For the rest, type in www.offcamber.net in your browser window and watch the top of the screen. Now it says something different, about the "queen of filth" or some crazy-ass thing.

I'll rent the movie this weekend then. Before I do, so I can appreciate the joke, please help me understand what it has to do with the above quote from RacinM3 ?? :D

rabbit
09-23-03, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by RaceChic
I'll rent the movie this weekend then. Before I do, so I can appreciate the joke, please help me understand what it has to do with the above quote from RacinM3 ?? :D

From WB's link...

[Scene: At the top. Fezzik, Vizzini and Inigo are looking down at the masked man climbing the cliff after Vizzini has cut the rope]

Fezzik: He's got very good arms.

Vizzini: HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE!

Inigo: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. [pause] My God! He's climbing!

Warlock!
09-23-03, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by RaceChic
I have no clue what anyone is talking about in this thread ???!!!! :confused:
There's a surprise...

;)

Warlock!

RaceChic
09-23-03, 08:26 PM
^ Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..........^ :D

P.S. I'll report back after I watch the movie this weekend...... :p

RaceGrrl
09-24-03, 11:11 AM
"You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles."

JoeBob
09-24-03, 11:31 AM
Wow. I didn't think there were any adult females left on the planet who had never seen that movie!

nrc
10-07-03, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by RacinM3

Another Princess Bride quote. I don't know if he'll want to keep that one up for long, though. "Queen of filth" in your header is liable to attract some interesting traffic. :)

rabbit
10-07-03, 10:01 AM
"Humperdink! Humperdink! Humperdink!" :rofl:

MAXAR RE
10-07-03, 10:08 AM
"Hello. My name is Enigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Then there is the scene after the US Grand Prix in Indy when JPM made it to the officials after the race:

"Hello. My name is Juan Montoya. You killed my Championship. Prepare to die." :D

"Nice yacket."