PDA

View Full Version : USGP Camping

Lizzerd
09-22-03, 03:18 PM
Thursday afternoon, maybe morning, we will be erecting the Camp David International flagpole in Lot 1 (the Coke lot). You can't miss it. Trust me. Lot 1 is outside the oval turn 4, the northwest corner of the grounds.

I will be setting up nearby with a 12x12 red shelter. It will have a Jolly Roger and Beermug flag flying. As I understand, some are calling it the unofficial "Camp Crappy", too.

So far, myself, chop456, and Twisty Bits (wives in tow) will be there too. Set your tent with us or stop by. If you're not camping or camping somewhere else and you visit Camp David for the parties on Friday and Saturday, ask for "Lizzerd" or "The Mayor". More people will know my buddy as The Mayor than will know me as Lizzerd.

See 'ya there!

Dirty Sanchez
09-22-03, 03:22 PM
Is there parking in that lot for folks that aren't camping? If so, I'll be sure to head that direction when I drive in every morning.

Lizzerd
09-22-03, 05:17 PM
On the other side of the creek, I think. You might find an empty campsite, though. There might be some bacon and eggs left on the skillet if you're hungry.

Railbird
09-22-03, 08:53 PM
they normaly have an area for visitor parking right at the entrance to the lot on the north side of the lane.

Just tell them what you're up to.

Railbird
09-25-03, 09:54 PM
I was by the lot a couple times today.

The Camp David flags were flying.

I'll try to visit tomorrow