PDA

View Full Version : Name Tags for Ohio

rocket
01-20-03, 09:43 PM
I spoke to DDO earlier toady and volunteered my services for the name tag assignment. So if you are going to be attending please drop a line here, or PM me. I will be putting the username exactly as it shows, and in a smaller font I will put your regular name if you choose, just let me know what it is. I'm not sure what to do about guests, if I have a general idea of how many non forum members there will be, I will make some minus the name and they can fill it in with a permanent marker. I would like to have a good count within the next 2 weeks or so. Since this is coming out of my pocket, I don't want to make a bunch that will go unused. These will be nice laminated tags with clips.
Thanks
Joe

Napoleon
01-23-03, 09:19 AM
I'll take one so I'll e-mail you

Lizzerd
01-23-03, 12:43 PM
Why don't we just use a lanyard with a piece of paper with your name on it? If you've ever been to a race, you probably have one, right?

Napoleon
01-23-03, 01:12 PM
That would work. Last year someone made a graphic they e-mailed to people for the 7G get together. I just ran it out and put it in my ticketholder.

Warlock!
01-23-03, 01:59 PM
Some of us may not want to be identified. I mean, how much easier do we want to make it for the local cops??? :D

Winter Warlock!

devilmaster
01-23-03, 02:38 PM
besides, Warlock! won't need one. If you haven't met him yet, you will when he comes up and asks ya if ya wanna do a tequila shot. :D

Steve

RaceGrrl
01-23-03, 07:01 PM
I don't want to wear a name tag, but by the time nrc and I get there, you'll all be so drunk you won't remember our names without one.

rocket
01-23-03, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Lizzerd
Why don't we just use a lanyard with a piece of paper with your name on it? If you've ever been to a race, you probably have one, right?

That's an option, I just thought it would be nice to supply some quality tags. On top of the fact that I am single again, it's a little project that keeps me out of trouble.:) So far I've only had a couple of people show interest, if there's only a few, I'm not gonna mess with it though.

No I'm not gonna cry about it if this falls through the cracks, and I won't take offense either. If that's what most want we'll just put this idea to bed, and have another shot.:D

mnkywrch
01-23-03, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Warlock!
Some of us may not want to be identified. I mean, how much easier do we want to make it for the local cops??? :D

They won't be able to read yours... unless you put it on your back.

(From the way you talk, I'd expect you to be facedown on the floor.)

:laugh:

Lizzerd
01-24-03, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by mnkywrch
(From the way you talk, I'd expect you to be facedown on the floor.)

:laugh:

More than likely, the last one standing!

Cam
01-24-03, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by rocket
That's an option, I just thought it would be nice to supply some quality tags.

Should that not be kwality Tagz? :D

Twisty Bits
01-30-03, 12:46 AM
Name Tags? I don't need no stinkin name tag. Just listen for the fog horn screaming PATREEEEEEEK!!! That be Twisty Bits.

http://www.crapwagon.com/forums/images/smilies/beer.gif

Railbird
01-30-03, 12:25 PM
H=ll, sounds cool to me. I'll take one just so my wife knows it's me when I stumble back home.

rocket
02-12-03, 09:28 PM
Just to let you know, I'm skipping the name tags, only had a bout 6 people that showed any interest . Kind of glad it worked out this way though, work heated up all of a sudden, and has been kickin' my butt