PDA

View Full Version : "He Jerks Off!"

chop456
09-21-03, 04:41 PM
So after finishing decorating my son's bedroom (almost), I remember that there's football on today, throw a pizza in the oven and park my carcass on the couch. Flipping through channels, I just catch a glimpse of what was apparently a replay of one of the Penske cars leaving the pits with the fuel hose still attached, so I click back to the earl race. As they're analyzing the replay, one of the announcers says "So he jerks off.....(LONG silence)......TAKES off with the hose still attached."

I think I caught the highlight of the race. :D

JT265
09-21-03, 04:45 PM
Musta been Helio.

Cam
09-21-03, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by JT265
Musta been Helio.

Nahhh... had to be Scott Sharp. :D

RaceChic
09-21-03, 04:55 PM
It actually was AstroGlideHelio. :D ;)

Warlock!
09-21-03, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by chop456
"He Jerks Off!"

A guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do... 'specially married ones.

Not that I'd know...

*flipping to channel 596...*

Warlock!

fourrunner
09-21-03, 06:18 PM
It was our favorite announcer Jack Arute

"And he Jerks Off (painful pregnant pause) er Jerks Forward, and proceeds" No comments from the booth!

And no I didn't watch the race, I Tivo'ed the race in case someone brought up something like this so I could check it out>

Arute always gives you what you want! :D

pchall
09-21-03, 06:37 PM
This gem from Panther pit communications: "... okay, it's time to pull the pin on this grenade..." and Sam passes Dixon for the lead and drives off to an easy win.

Go figure.

JT265
09-21-03, 07:15 PM
"He Jerks Off!"

The definitive autobiography of ToeKnee George and the creation of the Indy Racing Leaque.

JoeBob
09-21-03, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by pchall
This gem from Panther pit communications: "... okay, it's time to pull the pin on this grenade..." and Sam passes Dixon for the lead and drives off to an easy win.

Go figure.

They said the same thing at Kentucky, with the same result.

:eek:

Peter Venkman
09-21-03, 07:46 PM
Of course it would be Arute... he's a dick.

mapguy
09-22-03, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Peter Venkman
Of course it would be Arute... he's a dick. :rofl:

Joelski
09-25-03, 11:31 PM
I was flippin' past and heard that. Didn't think anything was wrong considering it's Gayhelio.

JohnHKart
09-26-03, 06:43 PM
Helio aint gay......although many seem to wish he was. Now was Andre Ribeiro really gay or did people just say that, like they do about Helio.

JH

mapguy
09-26-03, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by JohnHKart
Helio aint gay......

Uhh.. I am willing to lay money on that. My Mom-in-law is 'gay' and has the standard "gay-dar". She swears that he is. But Tom Cruise is not. :saywhat: