PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHAHA!

mapguy
09-19-03, 12:12 PM
IRL star Dixon targets F1 ride. (http://www.autosport.com/newsitem.asp?id=24654&s=5)

The 23-year-old Ganassi Racing driver, who has won races in both Champ Cars and the IRL and is currently heavily involved in a five-way title scrap for this year's IndyCar crown, told autosport.com that he has set his sights firmly on reaching F1.

Not going around in circles. That flushing noise you hear is your F1 career aspirations going down the toilet. Clockwise.

BTW. If you are real serious about going to F1 make the check out to Paul Stoddard.

:thumdown:

JLMannin
09-19-03, 12:24 PM
Even Minardi has a two-seater. I bet that takes less money to buy a ride in! :D

FRANKY
09-19-03, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by mapguy
IRL star Dixon targets F1 ride. (http://www.autosport.com/newsitem.asp?id=24654&s=5)

Not going around in circles. That flushing noise you hear is your F1 career aspirations going down the toilet. Clockwise.

BTW. If you are real serious about going to F1 make the check out to Paul Stoddard.

:thumdown:

He who laughs first laughs last.

racer2c
09-19-03, 10:42 PM
Hey Helio, when you gonna go F1'n?

lone_groover
09-20-03, 01:17 PM
Did you know that apart from Ireland (thanks to St. Paddy), New Zealand is the only place on earth without ANY native snakes? However, there are still a few Snaggle-Tooth Jackasses like DicksOn running around.

This is ONE carrot top that makes me laugh.

:p :p :p

Cam
09-20-03, 01:38 PM
Uh Oh! What's that loud rumbling sound I hear across the Tasman? :eek: ;)

Ankf00
09-20-03, 02:56 PM
did Dixon ever re-sign with Ganassi this year? Or is he still under contract from the 2002 season?

Dr. Corkski
09-20-03, 03:28 PM
You have Bruce McCaw to thank for selling his contract to Toyota. Wasn't he trying to get out of his contact so he can stay in CART? Isn't King Lemming Stefan Johansson his manager? He certainly as hell wasn't going to have any chance at F1 by sitting on the sidelines anyway. :shakehead

Kiwifan
09-20-03, 09:45 PM
Mappy, I couldn't get the link to work but by the sound of it it was similar to this Depressed Kiwi (http://xtramsn.co.nz/motoring/0,,6306-2678982,00.html) which was on Xtra.co.nz a few days ago.

I was so depressed I couldn't come to post the link. :( Now look what you have made me do. :) Jeez, I'll be taking my pants off soon. ;) :)

Rusty.

Lizzerd
09-21-03, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Dr. Zhivago
Isn't King Lemming Stefan Johansson his manager?

Could explain this comment to me, please?

Kiwifan
09-21-03, 02:11 AM
Hey all I know is Stefan is very well respected here in NZ for his past and present work with motorsport. He saw Scott and he believed.

Rusty.

Dr. Corkski
09-21-03, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Lizzerd
Could explain this comment to me, please? Sarcasm. I don't think Scotty would be looking for a long term future in all ovals by having Mr. Johansson as his manager.

Lizzerd
09-21-03, 11:52 PM
Thank you. Makes sense now. I admit that I was a little confused at your calling Stephan a lemming.

Ankf00
09-22-03, 12:03 PM
anyone know the specifics of dixon's contract length and options?

RaceChic
09-22-03, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Ankf00
anyone know the specifics of dixon's contract length and options?

I'm curious as well. I remember in the beginning I had heard he was under contractual obligation only for this year. Any knowledge of what is to happen bwyond that? Is there any truth to the rumours that Dixon wanted to come back to CART after his tear in the roundy roundies? :)

JoeBob
09-22-03, 12:53 PM
Last I heard PWR sold Dixon's contract to Toyota, who have some sort of agreement with Ganassi. It sounds like Ganassi had an option for next year, but who the heck knows.

Ankf00
09-22-03, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by JoeBob
Last I heard PWR sold Dixon's contract to Toyota, who have some sort of agreement with Ganassi. It sounds like Ganassi had an option for next year, but who the heck knows.
that sucks the proverbial nut. the "accepted knowledge" was always he was gone w/ stefan after this year :(