PDA

View Full Version : Woo Doggies Fontana Party

rocket
09-16-03, 04:41 AM
Might as well start this here...not really to far off in the future, and I know the good DJ has been working on this. Fill everyone in DJ.

So who else besides myself will be there.:thumbup:

RaceChic
09-16-03, 07:10 AM
Not me. :cry:
Sorry. :(

Warlock!
09-16-03, 07:36 AM
I reckon I can make the trip.

There's still gonna be beer there, right?

Warlock!

Lizzerd
09-16-03, 10:50 AM
I'll be there!

Joelski
09-16-03, 01:57 PM
I will be there, brewski in hand.

devilmaster
09-16-03, 02:09 PM
I can't guarantee it right now....

Its a debate between woo doggies and one of my favorite bands from Halifax, playing that weekend at the Naval Reserve unit in Hamilton.

Its one or the other cause Hamilton puts me about 8 hours away from Columbus. So its unlikely I can do both.

I'll have to think about it.

Steve

Twisty Bits
09-16-03, 05:22 PM
Count me in! Wifey too. I hope we're goin Kartin again.

mello
09-16-03, 05:41 PM
Flywheel and I will be there. And Lisa too. I will post for her cause she seems not to post much.

DjDrOmusic
09-16-03, 05:45 PM
OK here's what I have so far....
Beer, Hard Liquer, TV, Beer, some food, Beer, the Crappy Awards, Beer, some stuff from Rahal's, did I mention Beer? ;) :D

I'll post all the details very soon, but I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Devilmaster, you have to come so we can break open that stuff you brought me at Mid Ohio! ;) (I understand if you can't)

devilmaster
09-16-03, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by DjDrOmusic
Devilmaster, you have to come so we can break open that stuff you brought me at Mid Ohio! ;) (I understand if you can't)

Thanx Jerry, Its a tough call only cause I haven't seen McGinty since the last time I was in Halifax... (summer of 98) and its really hard to get to Halifax on a regular basis, although I think its in my plans for summer next year.

I'm playing it by ear, and i'll know probably only the week before that weekend, which way i'll be goin, north or south.

Steve

Twisty Bits
09-16-03, 10:15 PM
Seriously guys, we have to Kartin again! Talk to me.:saywhat:

DjDrOmusic
09-17-03, 02:48 AM
There are a couple of people over at CW talking about Speeds the night before, I have some info from them about racing packages, but we need a minimum number and cash in advance. Anyway I'm getting the menu set tomorrow, Woo Doggies is talking about serving an all you can eat brunch with a complimentary drink for around $8 give or take a buck. I'll know more tomorrow.

DjDrOmusic
09-17-03, 03:05 AM
Dear Motorock,
Please add McGinty to your list of performers for next years Champcar Races for my friend Steve. While you're at it, you wouldn't need a traveling DJ would you??
PS- I'm pretty sure I can get a belly dancer also! :p ;) :D

Warlock!
09-17-03, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Twisty Bits
Seriously guys, we have to Kartin again! Talk to me.:saywhat:
I'm definitely up for it, and if Lirot comes along he's always ready to block someone on track... :thumbup:

Warlock!

chop456
09-17-03, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Warlock!
I'm definitely up for it, and if Lirot comes along he's always ready to block someone on track... :thumbup:

Warlock!

Team orders?

I'm taking this up with management. If I can't beat you, I'll just whine a lot. :D

RaceGrrl
09-17-03, 05:52 PM
I'm there.

chop456
09-18-03, 01:54 AM
I have received clearance, and will be there.

rocket
09-18-03, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by chop456
I have received clearance, and will be there.

I spoke with Warlock! today, and our reservations have been made..I told him you would make it. Glad to see the wife gave your testes back for that weekend:D ...I wouldn't have scored any points with her if I had to kidnap ya at gunpoint :D

chop456
09-18-03, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by rocket
I wouldn't have scored any points with her if I had to kidnap ya at gunpoint :D

True.

You'd only score points if you actually shot me. :D

Lizzerd
09-18-03, 03:46 AM
chop and rocket...

Can we make similar travel plans? Where is your room? What nights? Should this be better asked in a PM?

rocket
09-18-03, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by Lizzerd
chop and rocket...

Can we make similar travel plans? Where is your room? What nights? Should this be better asked in a PM?

Check your pm bud:)

Anyone else that curious we are at the :

Comfort Suites Kiem Circle
5547 KEIM CIRCLE
Columbus, OH 43228

Be there or be square...:p

flobee1kenobi
09-19-03, 10:15 AM
Me Kub and whoever else we can drag along will definitely be there!
And yes, I will be defending my karting title!

Twisty Bits
09-19-03, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by flobee1kenobi
And yes, I will be defending my karting title!

Fricken fracken,@#$&%^#@:flame:

DjDrOmusic
09-20-03, 08:36 AM
Just so you Canucks know, I've put Poutine on the menu! :saywhat:

Railbird
09-20-03, 11:08 PM
hope to make it

game day decision.

Katkatlovr
09-28-03, 04:31 AM
My Hubby just found out tonight that the band that played the night before the Season opening party, PepperJack, will be playing the night before this party as well. I remember they seemed to get a good raport going with everyone, and appreciated the Champcar fans. Jerry has been working hard to make this a great time for everyone, I hope you'll all have the opportunity to be there. I can't wait to see all of you who helped convert me into a Champcar fan!:)

mello
09-28-03, 01:02 PM
Cool! This group is really fun to hear. They can play anything! And they were good at it.