PDA

View Full Version : Robin Miller - The Truth

devilmaster
09-16-03, 01:07 AM
Its Tuesday....

Just remember, the Truth starts one hour earlier from now on, its still two hours though.

Limited bandwidth, so get in early.

Steve

devilmaster
09-16-03, 11:41 AM
whoops! forgot the link

www.espn950.com

6 to 8 pm, indiana time, 7 to 9 eastern.

We'll be in chat as always.

FRANKY
09-16-03, 01:58 PM
They were a little rough on the Gov last week. I'll be tuning in as usual.

pchall
09-16-03, 03:06 PM
"I want truth."
"You can't handle The Truth!"

Hey, enjoy the show and wonder how much of the semi-truth might be within statistical probabilities of being correct...

Railbird
09-16-03, 06:34 PM
wonder how much of the semi-truth might be within statistical probabilities of being correct...

Oh, I'd say about the same amount I see presented as the so-called news in any racing publication.

I tune in for the irreverence if nothing else.

fourrunner
09-16-03, 11:15 PM
My First time listening to the show...

I tuned in Late in the Show so I'm guessing I missed the CART stuff, BUT......

They were interviewing a Short Track Racer named Tracy Hines,and they were asking him if he had aspirations for the IRL. He said that an Infiniti Pro Series Team had shown a Liking to him, and wanted him to Test for them. He agreed, and was told it would cost him $10,000.00 for the Test. He was flabergasted because they had called him, not the other way around. He declined! He's looking at Busch now.

They made a joke about him not being a "Former Television Series Star" or not having a Step Father who owned a Track.

Pretty Funny Stuff!!!

BUT

They seemed to want to avoid a callers comment about putting an asterix next to Sam Hornish's Win at Michigan. Soon as he started to Mention the Ford/Chevy Engine Hornish had, they started talking over him & Tap Dancing (with Humor) to avoid the comment.

Guessing they do have some "Constraints"!

rabbit
09-16-03, 11:18 PM
Tracy Hines is a heckuva shoe. He'd do well in the IRL or NASCAR. He's too old and it's too late for him to even contemplate starting road racing though.