PDA

View Full Version : Now that Sham is driving for Penske next year....

mapguy
08-27-03, 03:00 PM
Will the irl tech crew turn a blind eye to Panther, as they have done before? Or will they now do it for both Pimpski sleds?

Turn7
08-27-03, 03:05 PM
Both will be abandond for the new IRL superhero Ed Carpenter.

FRANKY
08-27-03, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by mapguy
Will the irl tech crew turn a blind eye to Panther, as they have done before? Or will they now do it for both Pimpski sleds?

They are going to change the name of the series to CART, Cheating Auto Racing Teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

mapguy
08-27-03, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by FRANKY
They are going to change the name of the series to CART, Cheating Auto Racing Teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Well, now that Honda is there you might have a point... :D

lone_groover
08-27-03, 04:02 PM
I think success and good fortune are going to follow Cornish all the dayz of his life. Too bad for Barnes & Barnes; Panther's gonna be left chewing fish heads next year.

:thumdown:

RTKar
08-27-03, 04:58 PM
Sarah will, after a miraculous recovery from career threatening injuries.....probably Panther, takes two horses to make a race. Penske becomes the bad guy everyone loves to hate, American driver or not.

RaceChic
08-27-03, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by FRANKY

They applied to have that name patented after the 86th running of the Indy500 after PT won the race. ;)

cart7
08-27-03, 05:57 PM
I'm hoping the earl DOES go road racing, just to show that Sam the sham is just that. ;)

lateralus42
08-27-03, 06:39 PM
Sam the Sham? LOL good one. I think Sam will be cast as the 'villain' in the IRL show. The new young scrappy American Panther driver (Yeley or Barron?) is going to stand up to those greedy Penske corporate sell outs. You just know they are going to make a soap opera out of it, with the right calls and fake yellows they will try to create some melodrama. The Lemmings are going to eat it all up.

Don Quixote
08-27-03, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by cart7
I'm hoping the earl DOES go road racing, just to show that Sam the sham is just that. ;)
Plus it would be funny to see the lack of attendance.

Ziggy
08-27-03, 07:56 PM
Note to all Lemmings

Panther is not going to put JJ in a rear engine car. Cant afford the repair bills

Ziggy