PDA

View Full Version : The future of F1.

Cam
08-24-03, 09:56 AM
.... was standing on that podium! Alonso Kimi and JPM..... Fantastic! :thumbup:

EDwardo
08-24-03, 10:00 AM
Brilliant drive by Alonso! He must have made a big gulp as he lapped MS late in the race. And congtatulations to Renault for winning for the first time in 20 years.

Railbird
08-24-03, 10:02 AM
youth served!

great day for motorsports

Dr. Corkski
08-24-03, 10:22 AM
Great drive by Alonso today.

The Williams guys looked like they switched cars. ;)

RaceChic
08-24-03, 11:52 AM
Absolutely incredible! This year even when Michael Schumacher didn't do as well as previous, he still had some camera attention as he got out of the car. I didn't see a whole lot of that today. :)

cartmanoz
08-24-03, 11:37 PM
Fantastic drive by Alonso. Certainly a driver of the future, and if Renault can keep him, I think the French manufacturer have a very bright future.

Williams really shot themselves in the foot with their various problems. They could have had another 1-2 with the pace they showed throughout the race.

And it's just wonderful, absolutely WONDERFUL, to see the Chin struggle once again. Couldn't happen to a nicer person...

BMEP
08-25-03, 12:37 AM
Wow, what a great drive - and a great race! If these guys get an engine figured out, watch out!!

pinniped
08-25-03, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by RaceChic
Absolutely incredible! This year even when Michael Schumacher didn't do as well as previous, he still had some camera attention as he got out of the car. I didn't see a whole lot of that today. :)

tis a good thing!:laugh: