PDA

View Full Version : Extremely Excited!!

cartman
08-24-03, 03:33 AM
Guys and Beautiful race women (wish there was more of u, successfully in the process of turning my wife into a race fan), first off, let me start by saying that i am a tad inebriated at the moment so I,m gonna ramble, but I love all u guys so I hope u wont mind, but I just got back from Andretti SpeedLab for my birthday party and I somehow managed to pull the 3rd fastest lap of the day!! I got a 31.13. The fastest lap of the day was a 30.44. I think the only one of these is in Atlanta where I live, but this is the real deal, you wear a fire suit and a helmet and it's computer scoring, plus I think it's 125cc karts (unfortunately no shifting). In their marketing materials (www.andrettispeedlab.com), they say they import the karts from Belgium or something. It was real fun and I kicked all my friends butt's! I think all those hours I logged on simulation mode for Gran Turismo 3 and F1 2003 payed off, I really felt as if I had a few parts of the course really drilled. Just have to be careful not to pull the same kind of crap on the real streets with all the idiots that can't drive with my G35, don't want to dent the poor girl.:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I find myself sometimes thinking, "why did I have to get into skateboarding and end up with 3 ACL surgeries, I wish my parents would have bought me a go-kart when I was 4, crud!!"