PDA

View Full Version : Wah Wah Wah, Tiego really screwed me on a lap

EDwardo
08-23-03, 02:53 PM
Tracy's whining is really getting bad. Paul, you didn't have it today so please stop making excuses.
Otherwise, great run for Tags! and that bear hug from Paul G. was priceless. You gotta love those 2!

FTG
08-23-03, 03:05 PM
Immediately after he said "we clearly weren't fast enough for pole."

What do you want him to say instead?

EDwardo
08-23-03, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by FTG
Immediately after he said "we clearly weren't fast enough for pole."

What do you want him to say instead?

Well, he might have said F Tony George!

My point was that even though he clearly wasn't fast enough for pole, he still found it necessary to rag on another driver. I guess he feels that all other drivers need to pull off the track so he can finish a clean lap.
He also forgot to mention that he was out Q'd by his teammate.

Mariofan
08-23-03, 04:50 PM
No kidding....has he been watching reruns of Mikey Wah-wahs?:rolleyes:

ncmlj
08-24-03, 12:22 AM
Surprize surprize a little PT bashing who would ever thought that could go on? I will never forget the day as long as I live when I was walking thru the pits at RA and there was a Captain Crunch box of cereal on a table at Newman/Hass and the pic on cover of box was the one and only PT. And to be honest it fit him to a "T" and that was when I even liked his driving, now it's like everyone jumped on the PT wagon so I got off.

nrc
08-24-03, 12:51 AM
It was pretty amazing to see PT's split times on the TV coverage. A couple of times he was .2 or more faster than pole during the first two thirds of the lap, and then he would lose it all under braking for the hairpin. It's going to be a long day for Tracy tomorrow unless they can get their brakes sorted out.