PDA

View Full Version : Who said this

Napoleon
01-19-03, 01:16 PM
A driver was recently quoted saying the following in an interview. Who is it.

Q: What is the dumbest thing you ever said to a woman in bed?

A: “This is your sister’s favorite position as well.”

Q: What was the worst thing you ever spent money on?

A: I bought a Ferrari and sold it after a week. I just hated it. I think Ferraris are for old men who want to get laid by girls who are 20 years younger. Maybe one day I’ll want that, but just not right now.

Q: What’s the most interesting conversation you’ve had with your team during a race?

A: When I started singing to them on the radio, “I got ho’s in different area codes.”

RaceGrrl
01-19-03, 01:26 PM
Thomas Scheckter :D

How about this question: What do you call race groupies? "Pit bicycles because everybody rides them"

mnkywrch
01-19-03, 01:29 PM
Arie Luyendyk Jr.?

Napoleon
01-19-03, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
Thomas Scheckter :D

How about this question: What do you call race groupies? "Pit bicycles because everybody rides them"

A winner.

Did you cheat (and you know what I mean)or do you like to read the Letters part of Penthouse, where the interview appeared (so I have been told, someone e-mailed me the text of it).

Napoleon
01-19-03, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by mnkywrch
Arie Luyendyk Jr.?

BTW that was a good guess since he also apparently has no connection between his brain and his mouth.

RaceGrrl
01-19-03, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Napoleon
A winner.

Did you cheat (and you know what I mean)or do you like to read the Letters part of Penthouse, where the interview appeared (so I have been told, someone e-mailed me the text of it).

No, I didn't cheat, not that it's any of your business. :p

pchall
01-19-03, 05:51 PM
BTW that was a good guess since he also apparently has no connection between his brain and his mouth.

The connection apparently does run straight from their little heads to their mouths.

:p

BigIrlFan
01-19-03, 08:35 PM
A winner.

YOUr damp right hes winner. HEs a INdy Car racer and hes a winner to. HElles BElls if this was fat buoy PUal TRacy that was in PEnthouses you guys woud be crapping you pantses. BUT it aint. AND you know why? ITs cuase no one cares bout your CHUmp CAR racers hahahahahah ITs INdy baby anthat all that counts FOR craps sakes he coud say hees sleeping with gotes and no one woud car cuase hees a INDy CAR star. I aint suprised hees getting some on pit row. I bet theres plenty of IRl fans that woud love to get jiggy with and INDyCAR star. FOR PEtes sakes I know I woud and Ibet half of them on TRAckFOrems woud to.

THe IRl - OUr racers get some

TrueBrit
01-20-03, 12:27 AM
How is it possible that this neanderthal is related to Jody Sheckter?? His father must have beaten him too hard (or not hard enough) when he was growing up...

Miljax
01-20-03, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by BigIrlFan
YOUr damp right hes winner. HEs a INdy Car racer and hes a winner to. HElles BElls if this was fat buoy PUal TRacy that was in PEnthouses you guys woud be crapping you pantses. BUT it aint. AND you know why? ITs cuase no one cares bout your CHUmp CAR racers hahahahahah ITs INdy baby anthat all that counts FOR craps sakes he coud say hees sleeping with gotes and no one woud car cuase hees a INDy CAR star. I aint suprised hees getting some on pit row. I bet theres plenty of IRl fans that woud love to get jiggy with and INDyCAR star. FOR PEtes sakes I know I woud and Ibet half of them on TRAckFOrems woud to.

THe IRl - OUr racers get some

Actually, Penthouse had a two page feature article on PT about two years ago... As well as, in the same issue, an interview with my favorite comedian, Lewis Black. And there was this girl on girl, um, forget it, you see where I am going!!!

Napoleon
01-29-03, 08:42 AM
Well it only took the clowns over on TF over 9 days after the original post I made to find out about Tomas's comments.

http://66.223.17.243/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=023664

pchall
01-29-03, 10:52 AM
Well it only took the clowns over on TF over 9 days after the original post I made to find out about Tomas's comments.

Oh, Nappy, be kind. It's wintery and cold in Indiana and the sap flows very slowy in the Sycamores...

01-29-03, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by TrueBrit
How is it possible that this neanderthal is related to Jody Sheckter?? His father must have beaten him too hard (or not hard enough) when he was growing up...

I've often wondered that myself....

cart7
01-29-03, 12:02 PM
oiriginally posted by pchall

Oh, Nappy, be kind. It's wintery and cold in Indiana and the sap flows very slowy in the Sycamores...

:rofl:

JT265
01-29-03, 01:00 PM

Nappy, get back over and breathe some life into your stocks. :p

cart7
01-29-03, 02:40 PM
I'm surprised it's lasted this long. Admin at TF is getting very touchy on anything beyond the printed music on the choirs sheet. I guess the defender thing shook them up.

mnkywrch
01-29-03, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by cart7
I'm surprised it's lasted this long. Admin at TF is getting very touchy on anything beyond the printed music on the choirs sheet. I guess the defender thing shook them up.

:rolleyes: Keep on believing that...

I can tell you for a fact you're wrong on both accounts.

SteveH
01-29-03, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by cart7

What did good ol' Defender do this time?

mnkywrch
01-29-03, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by SteveH
What did good ol' Defender do this time?

He hasn't done anything lately, as he's on vacation from TF until the end of February.

But it hasn't affected any of the moderators, nor made them any more "touchy".

Just the typical off-season garbage you see on any racing board, really... save this one, because it's so small.

cart7
01-29-03, 03:44 PM
I don't know wrch, pulling posts to the BiF site is kinda silly. I've been noticing threads with posts chopped out of them from time to time. I'm not talking about the blatant flaming and trolling that was starting to ruin 'birds Cart board, just posts that could be construed as slightly OT.(That, of course, depends on what line you've drawn in the sand for that kind of thing.)

chop456
01-29-03, 03:48 PM

Just the typical off-season garbage you see on any racing board, really... save this one, because it's so small.

And the fact that the a$$heads get pimp-slapped on out of here before stinking the joint up. Nice that Trackforum is so proud of having members ;) like hooter. Some people are just festering pustules on the arse of humanity. Decent clubs don't let them hang for long.

If this place had 10,000 members, the moderation would still be the best of any forum.

RaceGrrl
01-29-03, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by chop456
If this place had 10,000 members, the moderation would still be the best of any forum.

Truer words were never spoken...

mnkywrch
01-29-03, 03:57 PM
I'd like to see one person maintain a board of 10K. ;)

There's a good amount of pro-IRL stuff that gets censored because it's out of line.

As far as the OT stuff, some people feel that all OT stuff should be immediately moved to the OT forum. Others say, hey, it's the off season, let it stay a day or two.

Every captain runs their boat differently...

chop456
01-29-03, 04:02 PM
Every captain runs their boat differently...

And some run their ships aground or lose their way. Others provoke mutiny.

Some know the right way to do things, too. :D

Turn7
01-29-03, 04:02 PM
There is a big difference between 10K user id's and 10K participants.

I know for a fact that at least one participant over there has accounted for over 25 of the user id's.

10K user id's but, still the same 400 brownshirts and 25 CART defenders arguing over the same crap since the creation of the internet.

Turn7
01-29-03, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by chop456
And some run their ships aground or lose their way. Others provoke mutiny.

Some know the right way to do things, too. :D

I like that analogy!:cool:

mnkywrch
01-29-03, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Turn7

10K user id's but, still the same 400 brownshirts and 25 CART defenders arguing over the same crap since the creation of the internet.

Brownshirts? :shakehead

My 7K posts between TF and 7G have led me to believe that CART & IRL fans have more in common than you would expect.

Heck, you've just described 7G, for that matter... or Speednet before it blew up...

Turn7
01-29-03, 04:32 PM
Exactly my point...depending on the forum it is all the same. Different names, different objectives....all the same participants.

JoeBob
01-29-03, 04:52 PM
You know, I dont get the whining about moderating at most forums. There's really only 2 rules you need to follow and not get edited on any forum:

1. Focus on the topic of the thread, not the authors.
2. Before you click "Submit Reply" ask yourself, "does this further the discussion?" If the answer is "no" don't click on it.

I've got quite a few thousand posts between here, TF and 7G. I can count the total number of times I've been edited on my hands, and almost all of those are because I quoted a post that was deleted. (The notable exception being when TF took down my links to the new IRL/IndyCar Logo.)

Back on topic:
I wonder what the folks at Target Headquarters think about their poster-boy's latest comments.

Peter Venkman
01-29-03, 04:54 PM
Mari Hulman?

Turn7
01-29-03, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by JoeBob
You know, I dont get the whining about moderating at most forums. There's really only 2 rules you need to follow and not get edited on any forum:

1. Focus on the topic of the thread,.......
blah, blah bla, blah bbbbblah.

Back on topic:
I wonder what the folks at Target Headquarters think about their poster-boy's latest comments.

:D Follow your own rules. :D

RaceGrrl
01-29-03, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by JoeBob
Back on topic:

I wondered about that too, since Target likes to market to suburban soccer mom types. Then again, the average soccer mom probably doesn't read Penthouse, so maybe they don't care about it.

Hmmm, maybe I need to fire off a letter to Target complaining about the misogynistic comments made by one of drivers that they sponsor. Thanks for the idea, JB. :)

JoeBob
01-29-03, 05:24 PM
Here's a little help: http://www.targetcorp.com/targetcorp_group/contactus/contact_general.jhtml