Originally posted by Wheel-Nut
Go 'stros

And take the Texans with ya. ;) :D

Steve

Turn7
08-20-03, 02:25 PM
OOOooohhh!

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Wheel-Nut throws down the guantlet. Where are you Illini?
:p :p

Turn7
08-20-03, 02:41 PM
Or should I shorten your ID to Illin after the cubby game last night?

Wheel-Nut
08-20-03, 02:53 PM
Although this series won't win the division I do beleive it will set the tone of the division for the remaining weeks or the season. Nothing short of a sweep can be considered a success.

IlliniRacer
08-20-03, 02:54 PM
Wow! I try to get a couple of hours of real work done and look what I miss. :eek: I guess I should know better than to try and work.

Well Mr 7, aren't we the cocky lil bast**d after last night. Shall we look into the crystal ball for tonights game? The Cubs are certainly frightend after the outstanding performance of Jared Fernandez against them last week. I realize the Cubs have some has been named Prior throwing tonight. However, if somehow he can eek out a win tonight, they come back with Wood on Thursday.

Finally, we now have Tony Womack! You might as well give the Cubs their World Series rings now and start the party. ;) He is obviously the answer to the question that none of the Cub fans asked.

IlliniRacer
08-20-03, 11:01 PM
...and then,...the series was tied.

Do you know what you call a knuckleball that doesn't "knuckle?". . . Batting Practice.

Even better, the Cardinals lose by two touchdowns. If you think the JJ Yeley Love Fest Forum can get in a tizzy when things go bad, you should visit the Cardinal's forum. STL Post-Dispatch Cardinal Forum (http://forums.stltoday.com/viewforum.php?f=11) They are in full meltdown mode.

Lizzerd
08-21-03, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by IlliniRacer
You might as well give the Cubs their World Series rings now and start the party.

Hahahahahaha... Best joke I've heard in years! Kool-Aid anywone? :) :) :)

Wheel-Nut
08-21-03, 09:19 AM
OUCH!! 6 - 0 that was brutal! Here's to the rubber-match.

Ankf00
08-24-03, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by devilmaster
And take the Texans with ya. ;) :D

Steve

leave the 'stros alone... those funny looking longhorn ripoffs, you can have em, they'd do your CFL proud :p

oh yea, and before some of you get TOO excited, check out who's P1 in the NL Cent w/ the best divisional record ;) ooo yea.