PDA

View Full Version : Did you See Ozzy at the Cubs game today?

rocket
08-17-03, 08:16 PM
Singing take me out to the ballgame during the 7th inning stretch. Holy Crap...I mean the guy is great but geez Oz, wait until afterward to hit the brewskies. The only real words I heard were "3 strikes your out" The players were looking up like WTF is going on? :saywhat:

Chaos
08-17-03, 11:02 PM
his brain is baked.

KaBoom21
08-18-03, 09:28 AM
Ozzy live, with no delay. Surprised there were no f-bombs.

The look on Steve Stone's face was priceless.

SteveH
08-18-03, 09:47 AM
We need to get Oz to a CART race. Imagine....... :D

devilmaster
08-18-03, 10:50 AM
Thats what I love about going to Tiger games.... they don't put every fool up in the booth to sing during the 7th inn stretch.

The Tigers sign em and put them on the field, instead. ;)

Speaking of which, going to Tigers/Rangers tonite. :D

Steve

cartman
08-18-03, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by rocket
Singing take me out to the ballgame during the 7th inning stretch. Holy Crap...I mean the guy is great but geez Oz, wait until afterward to hit the brewskies. The only real words I heard were "3 strikes your out" The players were looking up like WTF is going on? :saywhat:

I don't think that brewskies were the problem. Can't blame not knowing the words on beer. The even sadder part is the fact that he was probably sober.

IlliniRacer
08-18-03, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by devilmaster

Speaking of which, going to Tigers/Rangers tonite. :D

Steve

Wow! who did you pi$$ off?

devilmaster
08-18-03, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by IlliniRacer
Wow! who did you pi$$ off?

No one, but the other good thing about tiger baseball is, always can get a ticket. Gotta watch A-Rod and Palmiero, who are on my fantasy team.

Just got in. 16 innings, Rangers 4-2 on an A-Rod 2 run shot.

Steve

Cam
08-18-03, 11:59 PM
16 innings???? Wow you must have nearly OD'd on no-doze!!!! :p

devilmaster
08-19-03, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Cam
16 innings???? Wow you must have nearly OD'd on no-doze!!!! :p

Almost got thrown out in the 3rd(?) cause i argued with security who wanted to throw a girl out cause she listened to all of us and threw a Ranger home run ball back onto the field.

"Its a tradition in Chicago, not here" was the reply. :rolleyes:

Steve

chop456
08-19-03, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by devilmaster
"Its a tradition in Chicago, not here" was the reply. :rolleyes:

Steve

So's losing, but who's counting? :D

devilmaster
08-19-03, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by chop456
So's losing, but who's counting? :D

Every statistician is counting :laugh:

I'll qualify by saying I enjoy going to games, have a fantasy team, but i really don't have a favorite team.

I suppose I was a Jays fan during the 92-94 World Series years, (yes, i know, but technically, they were still the Champs :p )

But after that wagon went rolling off the side of the hill, I just enjoy the sport more than any team.

Steve

KaBoom21
08-19-03, 09:14 AM
I love it when people at Wrigley get busted by the crowd for keeping the home run ball and throwing "back" a ball they brought in with them.

Posers.