PDA

View Full Version : Our Community

mello
08-13-03, 06:59 PM
We have the best people here. Alot of you don't know because I have not been on much this week but my dog was hurt bad while we were at MO this weekend. I was loosing it and the ones that found out and knew what was going on reached out and helped me in ways they will never know. This is what we are all about. We are close friends helping not only to have great times at races but when things are not going right at home either. I will not mention names but there are alot of you that helped me through this time. You know who you are and you deserve alot for all you have done for me this week. My dog is going to be fine. It is going to take weeks but she is ok. I just wanted to thank all of you for things we don't see and don't hear about. You guys are the best.

mapguy
08-13-03, 07:54 PM
I am glad to hear that your dog is going to be ok. I have two cats myself. I want a dog but now that we are moving back to an apartment we are putting that on hold. (We were looking at getting a Keeshond).

The people here are good. Even JSR :D . <jk, dude>. Although there are certain people here who tell some tales regarding AGR's "sponsorship".

JT265
08-13-03, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by mapguy
Although there are certain people here who tell some tales regarding AGR's "sponsorship".

What??? :saywhat:

How about we discuss
Over and over for like the
Ninetieth time how
Dada lite has lots of sponsors, and they're all
American? :D :D

And Mello, good to hear that your dog is gonna be okay too. ;)

RaceChic
08-13-03, 09:04 PM
Mello I didn't know your dog got hurt! Glad that Tazzie will be okay. I'm so sorry to hear this happened. :(

DjDrOmusic
08-14-03, 01:21 AM
Tazzie is going to be fine! The Dr. made a housecall and delivered the proper chew toy to make the hurt all better!! ;)

cart7
08-14-03, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by JT265
What??? :saywhat:

How about we discuss
Over and over for like the
Ninetieth time how
Dada lite has lots of sponsors, and they're all
American? :D :D

And Mello, good to hear that your dog is gonna be okay too. ;)
I'm sure you're trying to say something really clever and cryptive here but I just don't understand what it could be. :confused: :laugh:

Joelski
08-14-03, 04:39 PM
Awww man! You didn't tell me your dog got hurt! I knew you were upset because of other circumstances involving her, but I didn't know she got hurt too. I hope all is going well for you two now!

RaceGrrl
08-14-03, 05:19 PM
Mel, the best thing for Taz now is a lot of TLC from you and she will recover from this.

mello
08-14-03, 05:25 PM
Update! She is doing great today. Now our biggest problem is to try to keep her calm cause she thinks she is ok. She has drugs to calm her down though. Wish I would have had them when this was all happening lol. I think she is going to be fine. It will just take a few weeks. Sorry Joel, I didn't know the other night when we were talking that she was hurt this bad. Thanks again everyone.
And she did enjoy her visit from the good DrDj last night.

RaceGrrl
08-14-03, 05:29 PM
Treats always help, Mello. Or as Monkey would say... "snacks!"

nissan gtp
08-14-03, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by mello
Update! She is doing great today. Now our biggest problem is to try to keep her calm cause she thinks she is ok. She has drugs to calm her down though. Wish I would have had them when this was all happening lol. I think she is going to be fine. It will just take a few weeks. Sorry Joel, I didn't know the other night when we were talking that she was hurt this bad. Thanks again everyone.
And she did enjoy her visit from the good DrDj last night.

glad everything is ok Mello.... and sorry I missed you at M-O... you are the first Crappy (and OC-er !) that I met in person (Cleveland)...

and by the way mapguy,
I have two cats myself. I think that makes you a double- Nancy-boy :D :D

cartman
08-15-03, 11:43 AM
I have three cats, so I guess that makes me a triple Nancy boy. They're just so darn cute though. Me and the wife want to get a dog but we'll have to wait until we have a house with a yard. I think it would be extremely cruel to have a dog in our apartment, but the cats seem to like it.