PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Chief - This must be said.

devilmaster
08-12-03, 01:43 PM
Thanks to Chief for an email he sent to Windbag...whoops!....I mean Windtunnel. Without it, this highlight would have been missed by a few people.

These past 2 weeks has shown the strength of CART, its diversity and drivers. For the 4 biggest racing series, the last race in each series was won by a one time or current (;))CART driver, with other CART drivers showing well.

German GP (F1) Montoya 1st, Christiano Da Matta 6th.

Sirius At the Glen (NASCAR) Robby Gordon 1st, Scott Pruett 2nd.

Emerson Indy 250 (IRL) Helio CastroNeves 1st, Tony Kanaan 2nd, Gil De Ferran 3rd.

GP of MO (CART) Paul Tracy 1st, Patrick Carpentier 2nd, Ryan Hunter-Reay 3rd.

Steve

Ziggy
08-12-03, 05:20 PM
So this must be said. After reading all the stuff on the Internet about car racing,(and Im not talking about message boards) somebody still needs to watch this redneck for racing news?

Depain is a tool. The sooner he is selling pencils, the better

Ziggy

Turn7
08-12-03, 06:13 PM
I don't know about the pencils but, he is pushing the coffee cups and bobbleheads pretty strong.

You sound as if you aren't impressed by his vast knowledge of flat tracking harleys.

RR. RS.
08-12-03, 07:40 PM
It's good to finally have some sort of daily racing "news" show again. It's better than nothing, unless you're the type that can tolerate all of the NAPCAR programming, and it allows fans like Chief to tell the racing world what the fans think instead of just that sponsor in the suit that's feeding these guys.

RaceChic
08-13-03, 10:07 AM
Well done Chief! :thumbup:

Gurneyflap
08-13-03, 12:23 PM
Is he that, "Keep your feet on the pegs" guy? It's been so long I can't remember...So, where can we see him now?

racer2c
08-13-03, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Ziggy
So this must be said. After reading all the stuff on the Internet about car racing,(and Im not talking about message boards) somebody still needs to watch this redneck for racing news?

Depain is a tool. The sooner he is selling pencils, the better

Ziggy

Something we agree on.