PDA

View Full Version : Simple Green Safety special was on.

cart7
08-11-03, 02:24 PM
Everyone see it? Pretty good, although I wish I didn't see Alex's crash again in slo mo twice. Everyone chimed in about how great the Cart team was and how it was needed in Nascar. Everyone of course, except Helton, who said screw it, what we've got is good enough. :rolleyes: :shakehead

This was followed up with J. Gordon sitting in the car after his race end crash and not having the safety crew show up till after the cool down laps took place. Apparently, the ambulance got stuck in a traffic jam trying to get back to the infield care facility. Thank God Jeff wasn't actually hurt.

anait
08-11-03, 03:06 PM
I'll have to check the schedule for a repeat. I'd love to see it. I missed the end of the NASCAR race, but hubby said Jeff was some p-o'd at the medics...

devilmaster
08-11-03, 03:13 PM
I will watch the replay too.... hopefully they show the pre-race stuff....

I assume this was Wally Dallenbach Jr's idea to showcase the SGST. Thanks to him for showing the NASCAR faithful that there may be something better outside of their little world.

Steve

Dave99
08-11-03, 05:53 PM
The SGST spot was shown during NASCAR's 30 minute pre-race segment. I don't think those are included with race re-airs, but the piece was very well done and to be sure made NASCAR's 36 individual safety teams look like amatuers in comparison.

Hink
08-12-03, 01:16 AM
If there is a replay please let me know.