PDA

View Full Version : I like the Jimmy car!!!

SteveH
08-11-03, 01:17 AM
I need a Jimmy hat!!!

Hink
08-11-03, 03:37 AM
That guy was absolutely flying today. It was great to see. Everyone was complaining about the marbles off line yet he was passing right and left.

He crashed from trying too hard (obviously) but the lap before was a 68.4 and his best was 68.3. He crashed when was trying for his teammate and the podium and was obviously the fastest car all day.

Not a bad drive at all even if he didn't finish.

Don Quixote
08-11-03, 06:55 AM
Jimmyhats are in big demand right now!

mapguy
08-11-03, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by Don Quixote
Jimmyhats are in big demand right now!

:rofl:

RaceGrrl
08-11-03, 09:06 AM
Homina homina homina. :p

SteveH
08-11-03, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
Homina homina homina. :p

:)

Kind of like a secret handshake.

:)

Napoleon
08-11-03, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by SteveH
Kind of like a secret handshake.

:thumbup:

RTKar
08-11-03, 10:38 PM
Once he retires, maybe he can have "Jimmy Team".

Ziggy
08-12-03, 07:19 AM
Vasser was driving like a guy who needs a contract. It was really good to see him stand on the loud pedal for a change. Having read the entire Internet as to clues why, I think it is safe to say that those Reynards they got off Player's were not your garden variety that they had been using.

It's really a shame that the powers of CART could not have bothered with coming down to the esses in person to see first hand how the fans react to a driver of Jimmy's caliber. He gave the fans something to watch, lap after lap, with his constant push forward.

As in many great charges, this one wont stand out in the stats, but for everyone who watched from the esses at Mid Ohio will remember the "charge of the Jimmy car"!

Thanks Jimmy, that was pretty cool

Ziggy