PDA

View Full Version : Morning practice

Wheel-Nut
08-08-03, 10:12 AM
I was reading through the commentary for this mornings practice and found this bit of interesting info

Rhode Island native Geoff Boss has an unusual problem that will have to be fixed; 5th gear is lower than 4th gear. The gears have been installed in the wrong spot.

Can you imagine how he found out about that problem.:laugh:

Mr. Vengeance
08-08-03, 10:24 AM
Reminds of when we first changed the shift pattern on my race bike (from up for an up-shift to the opposite)... Nothing like exiting a 3rd gear corner and "up" shifting into second. Quick, grab the clutch!

JLMannin
08-08-03, 11:01 AM
When a Dale Coyne driver can finish on the lead lap and score points, that is a sure sign the driver has some natural talent - that's why Jourdain had so many fans when he was there. Even though he was not often fast, he looked fast.

Remember when Coyne had Zampedri? Just imagine how good he really was . . . . .

anait
08-08-03, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Wheel-Nut
Can you imagine how he found out about that problem.:laugh:

:rofl: "The car turns onto the main stretch, engine roaring!! Boss shifts, and..."

flub...flub..flubflubflubflubflub...

Moto-Guzzi
08-08-03, 12:18 PM
What it Sales's problem??? Sure this guy is no top contender, but he's is over a second back from Boss in the second practice! I the team must be very degected, but still he shouldn't be that bad??

IlliniRacer
08-08-03, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Moto-Guzzi
What it Sales's problem??? Sure this guy is no top contender, but he's is over a second back from Boss in the second practice! I the team must be very degected, but still he shouldn't be that bad??

Geoff Boss - He's just that good

Moto-Guzzi
08-08-03, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by IlliniRacer
Geoff Boss - He's just that good :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D