PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy football?

WickerBill
08-07-03, 09:45 PM
Any of you folks playing fantasy football this year? If so, ESPN? Sportsline?

WB

racer2c
08-07-03, 10:04 PM
The office inquiry made it's way around via email this week and I'm ashamed, as a life long Raiders fan and football fan in general, that I am clueless on what 'fantasy football' is all about.

:(

Ankf00
08-07-03, 10:14 PM
I do yahoo... always been fun, am not doing it yet this year but if ppl are game, i'm game...

Ankf00
08-07-03, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by racer2c
The office inquiry made it's way around via email this week and I'm ashamed, as a life long Raiders fan and football fan in general, that I am clueless on what 'fantasy football' is all about.

:(

you pick a roster of players... you get points based upon their stats like everyone else, ppl with the most points at the end of the season wins.... some leagues do it like a table, overall points win, other leagues are ppl's rosters go head to head and the team with teh most wins wins... ther's tons of variants...

trubritz
08-07-03, 10:59 PM
Chelsea to win the Premier League!

Oops - guess that's not the footie you mean:gomer:

jcollins28
08-08-03, 10:38 AM
I have a league with some open spots on Yahoo. It is free to play with a live draft. It is a privateleague so please send me a e-mail for an invite. jcollins_28@msn.com

Wheel-Nut
08-08-03, 11:36 AM
WB,

Are you thinking of an Off Camber league?

JSR
08-08-03, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Wheel-Nut
WB,

Are you thinking of an Off Camber league?

If so, I may be interested. I have never been in a fantasy football league but would like to try it. Especially with folks that I am familiar with.

Dr. Corkski
08-08-03, 05:22 PM
Don't none of you take Carson Palmer! :rofl:

Ankf00
08-08-03, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Zhivago
Don't none of you take Carson Palmer! :rofl:

We'll leave him and Boller for you.