PDA

View Full Version : Schumacher version 2.0 - the "lapdog"

pinniped
08-06-03, 04:44 AM
Could get real interesting if Ralfie boy is asked to move over for Juan! http://www.itv-f1.com/news/news_story/17038

Foxman
08-06-03, 11:52 AM
I have a feeling that if Ralfie likes being employed, he'll do as he's asked.. Interesting situation though, do you help your brother, or your team who wants you to help someone whom you really don't like?Hopefully for JPM's sake $$$ will talk.

Ankf00
08-06-03, 12:22 PM
where'd all the BS go about how ralf's so much better a driver and championship contender b/c he'll NOT pass for position when he can happily collect his points and be on his way? he's now someone's beyatch, how gratifying it must be for juan :)

cart7
08-06-03, 12:43 PM
Too bad they didn't think about this at Montreal. I guarentee JPM woulda taken a run at the chin.

Dr. Corkski
08-06-03, 06:54 PM
If JPM hadn't mastered the art of throwing away wins under no pressure he would be tied for lead in WDC points right now. ;)

Climber
08-06-03, 10:59 PM
Ralf move over for Juan? Swallow his pride, admit he's second and let the despised South American pass him? I don't think so. But, he could have a mechanical failure, bad set of tires, etc. which causes him to lose a race he obviously would have won. Someone else's fault, of course.

Joe in LA
08-07-03, 10:29 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Climber
Ralf move over for Juan? Swallow his pride, admit he's second and let the despised South American pass him? I don't think so. But, he could have a mechanical failure, bad set of tires, etc. which causes him to lose a race he obviously would have won. Someone else's fault, of course. [/QUOTE

IMHO, Williams would never pull the plug on a car and lose the points for the constructors championship. Williams would like the drivers title, but covets the constructors title.

Ankf00
08-07-03, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Zhivago
If JPM hadn't mastered the art of throwing away wins under no pressure he would be tied for lead in WDC points right now. ;)

according to you JPM should be behind all the top teams and ralf should be the one raking in wins and reeling in his brother. oh wait, being a total pantywaist DOES preclude you from getting enough points to win a WDC ;)