PDA

View Full Version : Lunch Bunch chat

RaceGrrl
08-05-03, 10:10 AM
Since the OffCamber chat server isn't connecting this morning, we set up a temporary chat room for the regular lunch bunch chat at www.spinchat.com

Login with any nick and go to "international" servers, and then use the drop down menu to select "temporary rooms." The name of the chat is OffCamber.

devilmaster
08-05-03, 12:22 PM
*bump*

Steve

devilmaster
08-05-03, 12:26 PM
Our regular server has been fixed.

We are now back to regular chatting.

Steve

RaceGrrl
08-05-03, 12:26 PM
It seems like things are back to normal now- just in time for lunchtime chat! You can use the chat link above or login to the regular OffCamber chat server via your chat client.

EDwardo
08-06-03, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by devilmaster
*bump*

Steve

I think its broke again...........

RaceGrrl
08-06-03, 09:20 AM
The chat is working just fine for me, both from the java link and from my chat client.

EDwardo
08-06-03, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
The chat is working just fine for me, both from the java link and from my chat client.

hmmmmmmmm.

This is the message I am getting:

Connecting to us.different.net 6667
Unable to connect to server
connection close
Connecting to irc.different.net 6667
connection close
connecting to us.different.net 6667
connection close

hmmmmmmmmm.

RaceGrrl
08-06-03, 09:37 AM
That's odd because the java link worked just fine for me this morning, but that's the message I got yesterday when I couldn't log in. :(

You might want to download mIRC or xchat. That's what I use now anyway since I don't care for Java.

RaceGrrl
08-06-03, 09:46 AM
In the meantime, I'll set up a spinchat room like yesterday.

nz_climber
08-06-03, 04:23 PM
I don't much care for the java client either - but it makes it possible to chat while at work cause it just looks like an open web page and not like im chatting ;)

Kiwifan
08-06-03, 05:38 PM
Yes, but I KNOW you are supposed to be working. :)

Lesley was down at the flats yesterday and Anne says "Hi." There seems to be some big picture of some funny kid getting an award, right there, pride of place. Whom might that kid be?? :) :)

Gone but not forgotten, Duke. ;) (Golden Boy.)

Rusty.