PDA

View Full Version : went karting...

Ankf00
07-31-03, 04:21 PM
today for the first time in a year. One nice track, but i swear, the second track there...

IT WAS A DENVER/MIAMI RIP OFF!!!

like half throttle 3/4 of the course through chicanes and tight cornersand 1 passing zone into a hairpin and THAT'S IT! And sub 20 laps too, miami-esque

I think this is one of the sign of the apocalypse. the streetparty screw racing just hang out and get drunk design mentality is spreading!

WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

devilmaster
07-31-03, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Ankf00
WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

They were thinking of the children. They made sure YOU didn't get going too fast, so you didn't a) hit the wall or b) crap your pants.

:p ;) :D

Steve

Dr. Corkski
07-31-03, 06:42 PM
Most indoor tracks I have been to are like that. When you pass someone you are definitely going to see a "No Bumping" sign the next corner.

Climber
07-31-03, 10:27 PM
Racing at "urban venues" makes a foray into the world of karting. Is bad racing becoming an infectious disease?

Ankf00
08-01-03, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Zhivago
Most indoor tracks I have been to are like that. When you pass someone you are definitely going to see a "No Bumping" sign the next corner.

unlike you, the rest of us dont have to pull a nascar love tap to get by the slower kart in front ;)