PDA

View Full Version : article from The Motor Sports Forum

JSR
07-31-03, 11:35 AM
One of the worlds greatest open-wheel series could have....... (http://motorsportsforum.com/contents/showthread.php?threadid=5382&postid=6612)

RaceGrrl
07-31-03, 11:49 AM
Blah, blah, blah. Move along, nothing new to see here. :rolleyes:

devilmaster
07-31-03, 11:59 AM
JSR - your true colours are showing... :rolleyes: :gomer:

Steve

JSR
07-31-03, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by devilmaster

Steve

Nice shot. But I have no agenda. This is news and I noticed it wasn't posted. You do still want news about CART on the CART forum right? Or can it only be good news? This isn't a cheerleader forum is it?

RaceGrrl
07-31-03, 12:10 PM
This is no more a cheerleader forum than that story is news.

JSR
07-31-03, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
This is no more a cheerleader forum than that story is news.

My apologies then. I thought it was.

rabbit
07-31-03, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by JSR
...... This is news ....... He quotes Forest Gump Bond in the article.

Enough said. :rolleyes:

JSR
07-31-03, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by devilmaster

Steve

This is not the first time at OC that I have been called out for having an agenda or for not being a fan of CART. I have pretty thick skin on issues especially in the Other Racing forum. Most of it I just skip so as not to get into arguments. We all have different opinions and I respect that. But I really do HATE it when people tell me what I do and don't like. Or if I have an agenda or whatever. I would never do that to someone, especially someone I don't even know.

RaceGrrl
07-31-03, 12:22 PM
Pardon my skepticism of your altruistic intent.

I guess I don't see anything in that story that is "news." The fact that CART is in trouble isn't new, and it hasn't been since last year.

Anyone who follows CART knows what the deal is, so why post something like that unless the point of the thread is to just stir up crap.

JSR
07-31-03, 12:24 PM

Anyone who follows CART knows what the deal is, so why post something like that unless the point of the thread is to just stir up crap.

I agree that some of that is old news. I had not heard about the lawsuits by Honda and Swift on Forsythe. And that he was on the board at the time. I guess it has been talked about but I did not know it.

JSR
07-31-03, 12:27 PM
unless the point of the thread is to just stir up crap.

If I were someone that had done this before then I can undestand why you would be on your guard. But I know I have not intentionally started any thread to "stir up crap".

doppelganger
07-31-03, 12:49 PM
For someone with "pretty thick skin" you seem to be a bit sensitive to the criticism you deserve in this thread. If you want to post crap like that, then be prepared to deal with the responses.

WickerBill
07-31-03, 12:49 PM
Before I close this, answer me... how would you have reacted if I had posted this link?