PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

TRDfan
07-30-03, 11:47 PM
Okay folks, I need some help. I've shared many stories (probably enough to make people sick) of my boys and how they are growing into fine Champ Car fans.

Last year I made them some "CART" folders for school - various stickers and logos laminated on plain solid color folders.

We'll they want new ones for the upcoming school year and I don't have much stuff to use. I have some old CART logo stickers, a few "Champ Car" logo stickers and that is about it.

If anyone has any sort of Champ Car related stickers - Simple Green safety team, team or sponsor logos, or maybe something from any of the tracks, that they could spare, we would be very grateful. Even if the logos aren't current, it really doesn't matter. Geoffrey and Nicholas just want folders that aren't like everyone else.

If you can help, PM me or send an e-mail.

Thanks,
Steve

RaceGrrl
07-31-03, 12:23 AM
Can't you use stuff cut from race programs and magazines and then use the laminate (or clear vinyl contact paper) to seal them onto the folders?

IlliniRacer
07-31-03, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
Can't you use stuff cut from race programs and magazines and then use the laminate (or clear vinyl contact paper) to seal them onto the folders?

I download photos and graphics from the web and print them on glossy photo paper. I can then make stickers out of them using something called a Xyron machine. You can buy a Xyron at a crafts store for about $50.00 or you can go to a local scrapbook store and can usually use their machine for about $1 or two a sheet. My wife and I own a scrapbook store and besides paper and stickers it is our most popular item.