PDA

View Full Version : The Sounds Of Cart

mello
07-24-03, 04:13 PM
Just got off the phone with my friend that is at the track and a champ car went by... geeeeeeeez.. made me get goosebumps. I love that sound. Hurry up MO!!!

RaceChic
07-24-03, 04:28 PM
I know how you feel! Can't help but get antsy between races! :)

nz_climber
07-24-03, 06:35 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmm that sound is awsome - got to love it :)

I think I'll have to make a cd of it (especailly if they go to NA - then I can play it over the races when they sound crappy :D )

or even just play it in the car and pretend i can go fast too :gomer:

Race Dog 99
07-24-03, 10:26 PM
They used to have one thru speadgear 5 years ago. We used it for our wedding recept. intro. Very Nice!

Barton
07-25-03, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by mello
Just got off the phone with my friend that is at the track and a champ car went by... geeeeeeeez.. made me get goosebumps. I love that sound. Hurry up MO!!!

I'll be arranging with you to have you call me from MO and hold the phone next to the track. :)

(I'll let none of this bragging go on without me getting in on this! ;) :D)

RaceChic
07-25-03, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Race Dog 99
They used to have one thru speadgear 5 years ago. We used it for our wedding recept. intro. Very Nice!

Seriously??!! :D
My kinda wedding! You think who I marry someday could slow dance with me to that and it could be our wedding song??? ;)

Race Dog 99
07-25-03, 05:49 PM
The only thing missing at that time was the fresh smell of methanol and tire rubber.

cart7
07-25-03, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by RaceChic
Seriously??!! :D
My kinda wedding! You think who I marry someday could slow dance with me to that and it could be our wedding song??? ;)
I'm sure he wouldn't mind as long as you start the wedding night off with a "Gentleman, Start your Engine!" :D

mello
07-25-03, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Barton
I'll be arranging with you to have you call me from MO and hold the phone next to the track. :)

(I'll let none of this bragging go on without me getting in on this! ;) :D)

Done deal Barton :) Hey and if you want... maybe I can bring you something from MO when I come down there in Oct.