PDA

View Full Version : MO here i come!!!!!

Anal Ventor
07-24-03, 12:09 PM
the little lady bought me a plane ticky for my B-day (god love her) I can't wait to see the track and all the good friends i've met there. Oh..and will someone please forewarn the trash cans of my return.. i believe they deserve such a notice...

latta, AV

RaceChic
07-24-03, 12:18 PM
Cool!
Going to stay in a hotel or with us and the Crappys? :D

Warlock!
07-24-03, 12:45 PM
Stinkin' Lincoln, whatchoo been drinkin'??? Mid-Ohio finally got a rest from you last year... you sure she wants you back?

We will make this a party of epic proportions. Plus, we have rocket (who makes me look like a pip-squeek) to beat down all the nay-sayers.

...and BTW Chic, he'll be in with me and my bro-in-law, God help us...

You da man, little dude... :cool:

Warlock!

chop456
07-24-03, 12:53 PM
This sounds like fun.

Should I bring beer?

Warlock!
07-24-03, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by chop456
This sounds like fun.

Should I bring beer?
Yeah, I s'pose that would be a good idea. We'll need something to drink in the morning before hittin' the Jack, tequila, and vodka. :saywhat:

Warlock!

rocket
07-24-03, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Warlock!
...We will make this a party of epic proportions. Plus, we have rocket (who makes me look like a pip-squeek) to beat down all the nay-sayers....

HooooooYeaaah:D

rocket
07-24-03, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by Warlock!
Yeah, I s'pose that would be a good idea. We'll need something to drink in the morning before hittin' the Jack, tequila, and vodka. :saywhat:

Warlock!

and again.....

Hey I thought this was a surprise trip for you AV?

mello
07-24-03, 05:26 PM
You guys aren't like going to be using beer for deodorant are yah?

rocket
07-24-03, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by mello
You guys aren't like going to be using beer for deodorant are yah?

Nope.......tequilla:D

Hardpoint
07-24-03, 09:56 PM
Link, Should I bring some sort of inflatable cushion to encase the trash cans from your kamakazi face plants after multiple rounds of flip-cup? Maybe a portable "safer" barrier would be the answer.

Anyway, glad to hear your coming. It's good to know that their is always going to be someone else on the verge of giving in to gravity besides me.

flobee1kenobi
07-25-03, 08:54 AM
Myself gobucks and possibly icekub will be at the gates when they open on thursday to claim our usual spot along the trees. Expect unprecidented beer consumption, deep fried turkey for saturday,and then of course-FLIPCUP. I also hear from gobucks that we will have 2 celebrities staying with us at the campsite. Hey ventor, cant wait to see you again! 'lock told us about you coming to M\O at the open practice session, so we've known for a while:D
Sounds to me like this could be a weekend long bachelor party:rofl:

Warlock!
07-25-03, 09:20 AM
Flob and GoBucks... ya know, between the areas you guys are roping off and the areas the Crapwagoneers are roping off, we'll have taken over a good 10% of the total campsite... we should have stake in the whole NW corner by the looks of it...

(stolen from CartMonkey @ the Crapwagon forums)
http://home.earthlink.net/~moffgmb/_uimages/M-O.jpg

Warlock!

flobee1kenobi
07-25-03, 09:26 AM
I wonder if there would be any way to get a O\C banner?

RaceGrrl
07-25-03, 09:36 AM
We're working on it, Flobee. We'd thought about having a joint OC/CW cookout- friends of mine who camp on the straight have a big grill- We just need an idea of how many people to cook for.

RaceChic
07-25-03, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
We're working on it, Flobee. We'd thought about having a joint OC/CW cookout- friends of mine who camp on the straight have a big grill- We just need an idea of how many people to cook for.

Did you mention this at Crapwagon.com? :D

chop456
07-25-03, 10:54 AM
Someone save me and my car a spot, m'kay?

I'll bring wood. :gomer:

RaceGrrl
07-25-03, 10:58 AM
Chic, we're still trying to work out the details- so no post on CW yet.

Anal Ventor
07-25-03, 11:12 AM
yea Rocket..it was supposed to be a surprise but i accidently fell into some correspondance between Warlock and Stephanie. Boy did i have a good time messing with Warlock over it.... I told him I was taking the kids to Disney World the weekend of M.O. I could see the sweat beads pouring outta his baldness all the out here in Phoenix:rofl:

Anal Ventor
07-25-03, 11:16 AM
Hell.. GO Bucks I'm sure at some point I'll be past "on the verge of giving into gravity"

Warlock!
07-25-03, 11:39 AM
At least you won't have to worry about bringing tent poles this year... :D

I still hate ya, Linc...

Warlock!

Hardpoint
07-25-03, 03:47 PM
Someone save me and my car a spot, m'kay?

I don't like the sound of that :D

Seriously, you saved us last year with the wood so I'll be sure and save you all the room you need. We'll just wait until Ventor collapses and then use his unconcious body as a parking block.

Anal Ventor
07-25-03, 10:17 PM
ah gee guys..your making me feel right at home. I've been gone a couple races and youve allready voluntered me as a parking brake!!.. I think i'm gonna shed a tear :cry:

IceKub
07-29-03, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Anal Ventor
ah gee guys..your making me feel right at home. I've been gone a couple races and youve allready voluntered me as a parking brake!!.. I think i'm gonna shed a tear :cry:

I've also volunteered you as a cone in turn 5 for the atlantics, so keep your schedule open. Can't wait to see ya again Linkster!

Napoleon
07-31-03, 06:05 PM
I will be there.

Spicoli
07-31-03, 10:17 PM
Lord, this is going to be epic.

Besides Camp Crappy, I'm also brining a 35 foot diesel hog. I believe we have 3 large steel round things full of beer, 1 change of underwear (each), enough money to eat 3 squares from Dominos, and some plastic cups. I'm thinking about wearing a shirt this year too.

If anyone needs a ride over Thursday nite/back Sun evening, we only have 3-4 guys heading over from Indy, so plenty 'o' room. PM or transpond me. Happy to help.

It will be good to get away from the :gomer: infestation.

Climber
07-31-03, 10:37 PM
I, too, may actually make it to Mid-Ohio this year. At least I'm planning on it. The parties may not be on the agenda, though, as my youngest will be with me. Lets assume I make it just for race day. Any advice for a Mid-O rookie? Thanks and have a couple cold ones for me.

Cam
07-31-03, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Spicoli
If anyone needs a ride over Thursday nite/back Sun evening, we only have 3-4 guys heading over from Indy, so plenty 'o' room. PM or transpond me. Happy to help.

It will be good to get away from the :gomer: infestation.

HOLY!!!!! :eek: Might just take ya up on that.... gotta find out my ticket status tho! :saywhat:

Anal Ventor
08-01-03, 11:32 PM
hey Spicoli... the way i look at underwear is that it's good for four days anyhow... frontwards,backwards,inside,and out

Spicoli
08-02-03, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Anal Ventor
hey Spicoli... the way i look at underwear is that it's good for four days anyhow... frontwards,backwards,inside,and out

But is that good hygeine?

:saywhat: :D

you're right - who cares.

Cam?? Anyone else??